Reviews for Little Moments
Oh my stars, I just read the perfect description of field work in archaeology. And on every job there's that one guy who is actually enjoying the tedious work.
LauraR4real chapter 11 . 3/9
Oh my stars, I just read the most accurate description of field work in archaeology. And of course, like on every excavation, there's that one guy who is actually enjoying the tedious work. I really liked it!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/14/2013
I went to a bookstore a few days ago in search of Shroud of Sorrow, but I had forgotten the name of the book. I picked it up purely by chance and started reading, and I was pretty shocked when I realized I already knew what was happening! Thank you for this awesome preview :D I'm looking forward to reading the book, and am, as always looking forward to your next update!
Can I suggest a prompt? Babysitting! As in, an actual baby :P
Guest chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
These are great! Prompt? Shopping. I'd specify and say holiday/Xmas shopping, but I'm not that picky about it :P
Audaciously chapter 12 . 6/28/2013
That was such a great and cute chapter! You should do a prompt where the Doctor and Clara kiss! :)
Velvetpru'd chapter 12 . 6/28/2013
That was AWESOME.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/28/2013
This was lovely! :D can I give you a prompt? "sucubus" :)
D Veleniet chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
You love writing about fires? It *shows*. :-p Seriously, you write angsty, tense, action scenes SO. WELL. I know how difficult it is to write suspense, but it just flows from you. Very impressive! :)
D Veleniet chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
Ooh ooh *ooh* - you write such brilliant Doctor and Clara in battle and dangerous situations - wow! You really have quite an energy to your writing that is difficult to find (and, I think, achieve!) - you can feel the tension underneath that really moves the story forward. Well-done! :)
Whouffle and Souffles chapter 11 . 6/13/2013
I got half way through and then thought it sounded familiar and then was like "THIS IS THE START OF THE BOOK I READ I KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING!"
She stripped off in front of him in the book do you have any idea how great that was?
TaintedMuse1804 chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
Love it! Please update soon :D
Weesie Hills chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
What a fantabulous story! I enjoy the fact that you have to tell yourself that you don't ship them; it's a tad amusing. Anyhow, I cannot wait until the next chapter!
Whouffle and Souffles chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
Oh my god I have the funniest picture of like a baby Clara in the Doctor's long jacket wearing a fez WHERE ARE THE FAN ARTISTS?!
Whouffle and Souffles chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
Sssh don't fight the ship
Just come to us
I mean my pen name is whouffle I know a good fic when I see one and I know a shipper when I see one.
bowtiesarecoollike chapter 8 . 5/18/2013
I absolutely LOVE this! You're a great writer ;)