Reviews for Dreamweaver
cfigueroa78 chapter 6 . 2/13
I absolutely loved this story! And it definitely would have made an awesome episode. I had honestly hoped that the Angel series wouldn't work out and this would have been a great episode to bring Angel back. I was so disappointed in Joss Whedon for not giving us our HEA for B & A. Buffy with Spike was disgusting.
cfigueroa78 chapter 2 . 2/12
Such a sweet and sad story. I never forgave the creator of Buffy for stupidly not keeping Buffy and Angel together. You really capture the pain and heartache of the loneliness she feels. To no longer have the love of someone who will always own your heart is devastating. I cried several times already. Sadly, it's true that dreams are much sweeter than reality.
LPeck chapter 6 . 1/24/2014
Wish he'd of been able to let Angelus out so we could of heard what he was going to say to Buffy!
amiya2012 chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
it was a great story loved it. it would be interesting to read a sequel if you decide to continue with the story. thanks for the great read.
Angellufy chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
Loved that Buffy woke up! BA forever!
Angellufy chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
It is good that Joyce admits what she did. It was mean. Loved the chapter too.
Angellufy chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
Are they freaking kidding me?! Riley? At least Giles is not brain dead.
Angellufy chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Willow is such an oblivious bitca! I am really ok with Riley. Buffy's friends are something quite different. Come on! Someone doesn't recover of love just like that. They are totally insensitive to her pain. It is sick.
Angellufy chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
Hot! hot! hot! It is becoming more and more difficulty to wake up. She will soon sleep a looooot more.
Angellufy chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Wow! Loved the chspter. Buffy will ended up addicted to that land for sure. I want to know more of dreamdale too. Going to read more.
jcanderson33 chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
I really enjoyed this story. It was so different than what I usually see from you but I am so totally glad that you worked in Angelus.
Now that you have mentioned a chance for a sequel, I have to say, you have certainly grabbed my attention. The only critique I have about this chapter, is that I was kinda looking forward to seeing Buffy get a glimpse of Angelus, or Angelus having the last word. But really, it was a fantastic story. Angel should have never left Buffy, I think that is the moral of the story.
I was also a little surprised that the demon didn't stick around to get even after having lost her prey, but again, sounds like the making of a sequel, perhaps. I thought you ended on a good point though, it certainly left me wanting more. I always enjoy your stories. Best of luck in your other stories and happy writings!
ba2006 chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
Freakin fantastic! loved this fic and really do hope you write a sequel in the future :)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
That's it no make up smut...all duh...that's right the curse., dang no wonder I love the Dream Angel. lol...this was great., thought for a sec Angelus was going to appear. Great Fic., really enjoyed the entire story.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
hmmm., I love the Dream Angel better lol...I don't want her to wakeup...Nah., wake up Buffy. Love a demon with a sense of humor. the Romeo and Juliette is great. Love this story.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
Clarissa is hell a funny...love the "her true love kiss should wake her". Poor Riley. Great chapter.