Reviews for Mine
Your Kaleidoscope Girl chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
This is super sweet! I teared up at "But I never wanted to push you into it. You're so... everything has to be just so for you, and that's okay. I just...I was trying to be just so for you too." Because it was such a Brittany thing to say. And I love this
holip chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
Oh gosh, this was so so sweet, I almost cried of sweetness jdjakds well no, but emmm, okay, that's it, bye
alexwilliamson101 chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
Wow this is good. Are you gonna continue with it or leave it there?
Addicted.
killer cereal chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
Oh My gOd my brittana heart is going to explode from the feels and fluff and asddgjlljhsgsffagbbfghgg
ItsTheFlyingSquirrel chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
Beautifully written.
crammit chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
Oh, hi. Don't mind me. I'm just obsessed with your style of writing. Oh, and this story. Which I just started reading x-number of minutes ago and I just inhaled all three chapters like someone was trying to steal all the good candy and leave me with just the Good and Plentys and that yellow caramel bee candy thing that really only serves to rip your fillings out. Or something like that.

Anyway, listen. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH ALL MY FEELINGS WITH THIS STORY. It's like trying to herd cats. Like a bunch of Brittana cats. And now I'm thinking about that Brittananimals tumblr page and my feelings just collapsed in on themselves like a black hole so I hope you're happy.

Seriously, all weird hyperbole aside - I really like the way you write Brittana in this story - it's so fucking cute and sweet and romantic and loving and I need you to write at least 10 more chapters. Mkaythxbai!
Lauren H 91 chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
Excuse me, If you need me ill be laying in the corner dying from feels. Holy shit this update was adorable and good god the feelings, the feelingssss. I love when brittany is santana emotional protecter and guide. She teaches her how to love and its adorable. Love all your stories and I can't wait for new chapters!
broken-timemachine chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
Loved the update! Full of cute and heartfelt moments. This story deserves more reviews.
LoneGambit chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
Still amazing, and worth the wait.
Fishin4Nothin chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
PERFECT...AWESOME...Please update soon...Keep up the great work...:)
brittana-is-wanky21 chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
Aww that was such a sweet chapter
Swinging Cloud chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
just leave me alone to die
Potatohead029 chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
"Absolute perfect" as I must say to this fic! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Too cute! Help me, my eyes are leaking.
brittana-is-wanky21 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
This chapter was absolutely perfect