Reviews for Crossroads
gotitbad chapter 34 . 5/20
Hey I really enjoyed this story and I hope your going to finish It! I normally wouldn't bother but I can't get it out of my head, if a U.S. citizen has a baby in another country their baby is a U.S. citizen even if just 1 parent is American.
I really like the story! I've only read it for the last 5 days but for some reason I couldn't let that go!
I must say I'm very bothered by the justification that what Jasper (and Edward) did was fine because it was his job and he didn't know you back then. That has no relevance. Knowing or not knowing your victim doesn't make it more of a crime or not a crime. You shouldn't do it because it's wrong, not because you met them and they're really nice.
Dollybigmomma chapter 34 . 3/2
I finally finished reading this and enjoyed it very much. However, I went to go to chapter 35 to get the final wrap-up and there wasn't one. The story feels incomplete ending it here, and there really needs to be one more epilogue to finish it. What happens with the music studio? Is it a success, or are there lots of trials to get it going? Do they every go back to the states? What becomes of Carlisle? How about Charlie and Renee? Billy and Jake? Does justice/karma visit any of them? Does Esme ever find love again (maybe with Pete?) Does Bella get her degree? Does she and Edward have any little piano/accounting prodigies? Do Jasper and Alice have anymore kids? How about Emmett and Rose? Is Emmett successful as a powder monkey, and does he do any big projects that get him recognition? Does the jerk ever get called by his name? Does Emmett ever see/reconcile with his parents again? How about his sister? Anything else happen at Crossroads? Since that's the name of the story, you kind of expect it or a reference to coming to a crossroad to be mentioned somewhere in the final wrap-up paragraph. Just some things to think about.
Loved your story, Thanks for sharing your talent!
Jaygm chapter 34 . 5/28/2015
Well, at least they meet up. I hope that we get to see what happens in the end. I love this story. Thanks for what you have written - you have certainly put together a wonderful story.
Jaygm chapter 33 . 5/28/2015
How exciting!
Jaygm chapter 32 . 5/28/2015
So at least we know that Bella, Edward, and possibly Esme would be going back to Australia!
Jaygm chapter 31 . 5/28/2015
Geez, Lauren! Typical Jessica! Happy for Ben and Angela. Looks like things are going quite well for Tyler!
Jaygm chapter 30 . 5/28/2015
Aww! That was great.
Jaygm chapter 29 . 5/28/2015
They are going to consider this? But the distance?
Jaygm chapter 28 . 5/28/2015
Very interesting developments.
Jaygm chapter 27 . 5/28/2015
They are getting better and better with all that practice!
Jaygm chapter 26 . 5/28/2015
Looks like they gained Esme as a family member. That poor woman. Great wedding. Who says that a beautiful wedding has to be big and expensive? This sounded just perfect.
LAB1 chapter 34 . 5/28/2015
I really enjoyed your story!
Jaygm chapter 25 . 5/27/2015
Jasper and Alice have turned out to be fantastic friends and family to Bella and Edward. How wonderful that even though most of their family are creeps and losers, these four have each other. And maybe Esme too.