Reviews for Crossroads
Jaygm chapter 34 . 5/28/2015
Well, at least they meet up. I hope that we get to see what happens in the end. I love this story. Thanks for what you have written - you have certainly put together a wonderful story.
Jaygm chapter 33 . 5/28/2015
How exciting!
Jaygm chapter 32 . 5/28/2015
So at least we know that Bella, Edward, and possibly Esme would be going back to Australia!
Jaygm chapter 31 . 5/28/2015
Geez, Lauren! Typical Jessica! Happy for Ben and Angela. Looks like things are going quite well for Tyler!
Jaygm chapter 30 . 5/28/2015
Aww! That was great.
Jaygm chapter 29 . 5/28/2015
They are going to consider this? But the distance?
Jaygm chapter 28 . 5/28/2015
Very interesting developments.
Jaygm chapter 27 . 5/28/2015
They are getting better and better with all that practice!
Jaygm chapter 26 . 5/28/2015
Looks like they gained Esme as a family member. That poor woman. Great wedding. Who says that a beautiful wedding has to be big and expensive? This sounded just perfect.
LAB1 chapter 34 . 5/28/2015
I really enjoyed your story!
Jaygm chapter 25 . 5/27/2015
Jasper and Alice have turned out to be fantastic friends and family to Bella and Edward. How wonderful that even though most of their family are creeps and losers, these four have each other. And maybe Esme too.
Jaygm chapter 24 . 5/27/2015
That story of Esme's was pretty devastating. From what we have seen of Carlisle so far, it fits Carlisle to a T. What a bastard. He needs to be kicked to the curb a few times.
Jaygm chapter 23 . 5/27/2015
Well, it started out quite well, but Carlisle's crazy violent behavior sort of ruined a very nice time for the two. I hope they do get married. Carlisle is desperate- hope he isn't going to push this any further. What a criminal he is- stealing his son's money.
Jaygm chapter 22 . 5/27/2015
Well, it looks like both Bella and Alice have been shunned by their parents- which is not a bad thing at all. Let's see how things go with Bella and Edward now that they are going to do the deed. Jake and company got off far too easy with Bella caving in and taking the fault. Karma should be a real bitch for Jake. Hope he's got it coming.
Jaygm chapter 21 . 5/27/2015
So many things again. Don't feel too badly for Esme as she could have walked out at any time rather than dictate such nonsense to her son and practically ruin his life. He never grew up normally. And now the bitch, Renee, is going to give Bella a run. Well it should be good if Bella can talk to her as she did with Jake.