Reviews for They Mar My Path
mscarm chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
So I'm new to this whole Meth craze and I must stay I love the way you write both of them in this story. Is this story finished if not I hope you'll come back and update this. I'm interested to see how Merle and Beth progress especially since he told her there would be no falling in love non-sense lol. And what are the doing about the governor and can Merle soften even a little bit more in his racial and bigoted ways I think he can. And what's going to happen when Hershel finds out...details details I need details.
Vixxie13 chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
I know it's been almost a year sense you updated this story, it seems to be the same with all your stories, but I hope you see this and it encourages you to continue. I really enjoy all your meth stories, and hope for updates soon!
annibelle chapter 11 . 1/15/2014
I loved this story! :)
annibelle chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
OMG I can't believe Noah did that... no no no no no... omg. lol!
SandorAndMerle chapter 11 . 10/27/2013
Love it!
Give me more will ya?
what evil lurks chapter 11 . 9/29/2013
He smiled. "Who could blame ya?" he smirked. oh MERLE!
steffy2106 chapter 11 . 7/15/2013
I love the story. Update soon.
hopelesslydevoted2svu chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
This is the best story! You have me totally hooked on Meth!
otte1978 chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
Very good! Glad to see them both going a little outside their comfort zone. Good chapter!
Brazen Hussy chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
Oooh, chancy relying on the withdrawal method, Merle, very chancy! Still. good sexy stuff!
HGRHfan35 chapter 11 . 7/6/2013
Wow! I really should get me some Merle! Twice in 1 night... Never happened to me. :) Damn thise Dixons!

Mmmm, wonder if Maggie will notice her stash dwindling ;) but they have to because the way they did now is way too risky.

Glad to have you back! *hugs*
sreii chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
Please update!
Christy3k chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
Yea for updates! This was a fun peice of Meth smut (my favorite kind). Nicely done and I will wait patiently for the next chapter.
SOA loving mom chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
OH Merle you know you love that girl...LOL...Playing so rough with her...Damn Beth go girl! Loved it!
middlekertz chapter 11 . 7/5/2013