Reviews for Unidentified Girl: Nue
Dead Turtle chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
Next one will be Murasa, huh? Not exactly my favorite, but I'll see where that'll go.
bombasticVisionary chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
Oh man
*hugs Game for making the next main character my all time favorite*
bombasticVisionary chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
Umm... I think what the guest meant was that he thought the story was horrible...
But that's not true, 'cuz he's a flamer :3
Dead Turtle chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
And thus, the threat is gone.

Now waiting for the epilogue.
JakeCrusher chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
I just had to tell you right away.
Since you are the man when it comes to Smash bros fics I feel I should tell you that a new Smash bros game Smash Bros universe is coming out in 2014 you should go to youtube to see the trailer.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Wow, this is fucking bad...
darkcol9 chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
I forget.. does that mad scientist have some kind of kin to him?
Dead Turtle chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
Ah yes, that scene from the movie. Quite suspenseful, that one.
Gray Shadow chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
I think I've figured out what movie this is based on: The Amazing Spider-Man. You have good taste in movies, friend.
The NHK Ambassador chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
Well now, this is getting more interesting by the minute. Looking forward to seeing the next set of twists and turns. Having not seen most of the Spiderman movies will work to my advantage as the experience will feel just a bit more fresh.. but I'd bet it would still feel that way even if I did see it.
Ziden115 chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
No wonder this seemed familiar! I knew I was getting a Spider Man vibe from this storyline! Granted I never saw the movie, I do have an idea of what is happening. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Dead Turtle chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
And so, Akihiro becomes the Green Goblin.
Ziden115 chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
Man! Looks like trouble is about to follow Nue like flies on a carcass. I always knew that scientists were secretly evil. It's a scientific fact after all.
Dead Turtle chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
Heh, related to Akemi, huh? Interesting.

And more and more I'm reminded of the new Spiderman movie.
anon1987 chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
That i-phone sized object with lines and circles on it, I think it appeared in the last chapter of your story about Shizuha. I bet that object will play an important part later on in this story, right?