Reviews for To Seduce a Batman
Eating Upside Down chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
"Engulfed in waves of awesome" lol. Made my day.
Angryhenry chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Lucky bastard
Judy chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I can only imagine the passion that Batman and Wonder Woman hold for each other. I believe none of the other justice leagures could compare ;) loved it
Ryan2212 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Awesome!
ev23 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
need more of these!
BW Lewis chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
It was a nice story, Diana was just evil in this story hahaha.
camilalins2011 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
OoO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO incrivel e ousado demaisssssssssssssssssssss...incrivelllll acho que vc deveria postar o capitulo 2 apesar desse ter sido um belo final bjocassssssssss
dwparsnip chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Well that was just awesomely delicious. Hot and funny. Well done.
GravityIsOverated chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
My favourite couple in a ballroom. What more could anyone want? Very nice
TruShadowKing chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Very very hot love it
Blah chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Okay, that was pretty fun. You know what was great to see? Etta. Etta Candy is a character that does not show up enough in fics. Etta Candy perving on Diana while she gets freaky with Bruce in a room full of people is something I did not know I wanted in my life, I am so very glad you have enlightened me.

I shouldn't really do this, this isn't after all a forum where I should call out other reviewers, but I'm gonna do it anyways – my apologies.

R-Dude, go read some past Wonder Woman runs, go familiarise yourself with JL and JLU, where Diana is hinted to be several centuries old. And also she is 23 in current continuity not 26. Thank you for your time. It’s good to know that you’re still going out of your way to leave rude reviews for writers.
rudereviewtranslator chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Free service provided for: R-Dude 5/10/13 (see below)

Good first chapter - definitely grabs your interest and pulls it into a dark corner ;-)

There were a few minor grammatical errors that don't take away from the story (borrowed from Tutelo and if necessary to say at all - appropriately done) and since only someone without a social life and with a serious inferiority complex would take the time to list them out in a review on a fan fiction site, I won't.

I am curious why people think Diana has lived for centuries. However, since I have not watched the JL series or read any of her comics that are older than the new 52 (which is total trash and shouldn't be read by anyone), I'll get my head out of my backside and keep that pointless comment to myself. Although I should seriously consider not offering any opinions about the BMWW dynamic to anyone unless I have some actual frame of reference. Familiarizing myself with the animated series might be a good start.

Love your stuff Grendle - Keep up the good work!
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Oh wow... This was pretty hot :)
Lloyd RPGFan chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Fantastic!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
This ship never sinks. Great sexy piece.