Reviews for Never Again
FicTranslator chapter 25 . 6/1/2013
¬°Jo!
So this is really over.
I think I'm going to keep two sentences in my memory, the one from the ending and ''She wasn't perfect, she was probably far from it (...), but at the end of the day, she was here with me and she was telling me in unspoken ways that she was mine and that I was hers''.
This was a very good ending, and the song really fits the story.
It was a pleasure for me reading this, and I'm not happy about you saying you're not going to write Glee fanfiction anymore. I'm afraid I cannot follow you in the other fandom you're in, I don't even know what it's about.
Anyway, thank you for sharing your story, and I hope I see you again around here some day :)
FicTranslator chapter 24 . 5/31/2013
So they eventually get together! It couldn't be any different :)
Sam seems to take things very seriously, doesn't he? I mean, he even pushes his friends out of his life, when anything they could do was going to be positive to him...
I swear everytime I open my mailbox and see there's a new chapter for this fic I start fangirling like crazy.
I wonder what I'm gonna do when this is over...Nope, just kidding (about the last part I mean, not about the fangirling, that's 100% true).

I already knew the Bon Jovi song! Ha!
Just one chapter left...:(
FicTranslator chapter 23 . 5/31/2013
We agree about the rush in love relationships in fanfiction. I guess nobody can spend chapters and chapter just describing every little move people make in real life in those situations.
Now, the letter was very accurate.
And using the new expression I learnt today from this chapter: Jeez, Sam, come back NOW!
:D
FicTranslator chapter 22 . 5/30/2013
I knew Megan wouldn't be blaming Sam. I hope he sees it too, and he comes back and that you write a happy ever after ending. That'd be nice. Even though, if you don't, well, it could be regarded as a very original ending :D
Are you going to write a special chapter for Megan's letter?
FicTranslator chapter 21 . 5/29/2013
Poor Sam. He's so hopeless.
I don't really think in what he did in such a dramatic way. He handled it all the best that he could, he didn't have the chance to stop and think properly sometimes.
I hope Megan sees it that way too.
I can't tell from my own experience, but in earlier chapters I felt like their relationship had developed like vey quickly, you know? In a matter of few weeks they already knew they loved each other, and everything that comes with it. Maybe that's love. I mean, why spend months or years trying to figure out if that person is the right one, when you could know much earlier? Don't know...
FicTranslator chapter 20 . 5/29/2013
Well, Sam's reaction was quite logical. I would have beaten Cooper too. I don't think he would have been seriously harmed if I did so, though.
What I didn't see clear is how is Megan. I mean, she's alive, isn't she? She cannot be dead! Maybe I'll have to reread.

And it's ok, every story has to come to an end, eventually.
Just do it when you feel it's the right time to do it :)
FicTranslator chapter 19 . 5/28/2013
As I told you, I will eventually do it, but it will be no easy task. This kind of chapters/passages are really hard!
I just hope Sam arrives soon and is able to do something. Anything. But please, let it happen soon!
FicTranslator chapter 18 . 5/28/2013
Oh, my. I think this is the first time ever I'm going to ask someone for a fast (a even faster uptade). Seriously. This chapter has really left me wanting more.

Blaine actually handled it quite well. I suppose as he and Cooper are not very close, it was easier for him to look for some evidence and accept it rationally. Don't know what would I do if someone told me such a thing from a close relative. It's really creepy.

So, what you say in the AN implies you consent to me translating this? Pretty please? :D
khfan12 chapter 18 . 5/27/2013
asdfghjkl Oh my gosh, I can't wait for the next update! _
FicTranslator chapter 17 . 5/27/2013
Thanks for your words! I appreciate your appreciation (that sounds awkward) and can tell you I do it with all my pleasure.

Now, into the matter.
I tell you, my reaction when she said they'd gotten married was very much like ''NOOO! WTFF? They can't be married, why everything has to be so difficult!?'', but in Spanish.
Sam's reaction seems much more appropiate, though. I mean, it is a really hard blow. Still, I think the same I told you in my last review, and I really hope this all to end up in a good way. Considering how you picture Sam in this fic (and how the actual character in the serie is), I don't think he'd be able to leave her alone.

Something I've been asking myself since the beginning is why Megan (now I can call her this way, yei) hasn't reported to the police. I don't know how the law (if there's any) is in that matter around there, but maybe she could have got some sort of protection. Have you considered it?

You know, as my user name says quite clearly, I translate fics to my language, Spanish (you may sometimes have realized I don't really write as a native speaker would do), mostly I translate stuff I like, although I've had some requests.
I would like to translate this, if you don't mind. Not right now, or in this next month, I'm pretty busy, but I'd really like to do it.
As we agreed before, this is not a very common fic, but I don't really care if it gets reviews or not, you know?
I like it, it is really good, it is very different from other Glee fics, and I think it deserves to be translated, so anyone who cannot speak English but find this story interesting can read it.
What do you think?
FicTranslator chapter 16 . 5/26/2013
I don't know what else (apart from her actual name) she's been hiding from him, but I really expect he can handle it all. It's got to be that way, there's already too much pain in this history, isn't it?
Also I look forward to knowing how will Blaine react to the whole situation. I don't think Sam won't tell him.

I'm sorry I had that influence on how you see A., it really was the first thing that came to my mind when I read it the first time and I didn't mean to do it :)
Anyway, apart form the description you've given here, do you picture her in any particular way? I mean, do you think she could look like someone specific?

What I've been wondering since your two following uptades from yesterday is, how the heck do you manage to uptade new chapters so quickly?
I mean, I'm just translating other people's stuff, so I don't have to come up with the idea for each chapter, even though, I cannot keep a regular and fast basis.
If my followers found out about you and your epic rapidity, don't really know what'd they do to me! xD
FicTranslator chapter 15 . 5/25/2013
The first part was really hard to read.
Not fluff anymore. You must not have had a very good time while writing it, I'm sure, and I think its admirable.
This story should definitely have much more recognition than it has, but I guess it is not the widespread easy-going romantic fanfiction, is it?

Now, I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens with all this.
FicTranslator chapter 14 . 5/25/2013
Theending was so rushed, indeed. So Cooper is her ex.
That explains why Blaine reminds her of him...

Anyway, they're so cute (Sam and A./Megan, I mean), but Sam definitely needs to calm down. Overprotective relationships aren't the healthiest, either. Do you know what I mean? I understand him, though.

And for the rating issue, I had figured out that was the reason why you changed it, but I think it could perfectly have been M since the second chapter.
FicTranslator chapter 13 . 5/24/2013
I really like how well developed this character is.
As another reader said, it really puts other OC to shame (not saying theirs are included in this statement, I haven't read it).
I was wondering, why the sudden rating change?
FicTranslator chapter 12 . 5/24/2013
Now I feel curious to know what happened to Cheryl and Blaine...
And well, maybe Blaine reminds her of her ex boyfriend (if you can call such person that way)...
Of course, I know this April is not April Rhodes, it's just that I rewatched season 1 not a long time ago and that's the first thing that came into my mind when I read April :D