Reviews for Separate Lives
HarmonyLilyPotter chapter 13 . 10/12/2014
I just found this story an I thought it was great. I noticed that it has been a really long time since the last update and I was wondering if you plan to continue it? I really hope you continue this story, it was a wonderful read.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
Please update loving this story and can't wait to see what happens next
Guest54 chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
I really like this story and I hope that you add to it soon.
Thanks
ClaireBear1982 chapter 13 . 6/5/2013
Sorry it's taken so long to reply, I've been without internet!

Oh boy, I can't see this ending well...
sableye chapter 13 . 5/28/2013
This should be a very intense confrontation.

Looking forward to reading the next chapter.
MeltingLemonDrops chapter 13 . 5/28/2013
Penny's got some balls to be coming back all teary eyed and confessing her mistakes and expecting forgiveness. She IS a vampire.
ncisloverinnc chapter 13 . 5/28/2013
Well, poo. I'm normally a Shenny shipper, but I'm warming to Bernadette in this story, since Penny has been such a jerk. I hope Missy and Mary give her a piece of their minds and she runs right back to New York so Shelly and Little Bit can ride off into the sunset. Either way, it should be good!
Halfred Askold chapter 13 . 5/28/2013
Cruel. Wicked. Mean. ANOTHER S. Cooper. Oooooooh. And then Penny showing up. I LOVED that not even Raj is pleased that Penny is there.

Again. I LOVE Shenny, but in this story you have an excellent pairing of Sheldon and Bernadette... ESPECIALLY after what Penny did-just walking out.

Let Penny go after her dream WITHOUT Sheldon.

Excellent as always!

Rate: A
Shenny Fan chapter 13 . 5/28/2013
Well that explains the S Cooper. That was a very nice shower scene :) I love how Sheldon calls Bernadette Little Bit :) Penny is lucky Missy just slammed the door in her face. Very nice buildup before the confrontation Rep!
jslee102 chapter 13 . 5/28/2013
Oh, you tease... Come on, we want the catfight! It's good that Missy is looking out for him and knows him well enough to make him break out of his indecision.
Spock chapter 12 . 5/25/2013
i m a huge shenny shippe A HUGE SHENNY SHIPPER but this story needs sheldon and bernadette together not shenny this penny is self centered bitch who can go to any level for her own profit i mean hurting people emotionally is bad real bad she fukin thought she could move on with kermit barney and whatever the hell other newyork guy's name was but still sheldon will be pinning for her sheldon is her last ditch survival option which is very less than sheldon deserves so i please insist make this sheldon abd bernadette and let penny get hurt over an over with people cheating on her and her regretting walking out and stealing on sheldon and also be emotionally tortured to see sheldon and bernadette together happily ever after and er alone make her move back in pasedena and
be a spectator of sheldon an bernadette's relationship
sableye chapter 12 . 5/26/2013
This story is getting exciting.

Can't wait to see if Love succeeds.
ClaireBear1982 chapter 12 . 5/25/2013
Oh dear, I have a feeling Sheldon may just reject her yet...
jslee102 chapter 12 . 5/24/2013
Well, that was nice. Poor Howard. I am surprised that Bernie tried to dissemble by saying that she was just there Sheldon's clothes. Unless, that was just a muddled paragraph since she said earlier that she was there to check on Sheldon.

It was nice to see the reaction from Missy and Mary to Bernadette. I can't wait until Penny pops back in the picture. I can just see the cat fight in my head. Have a great holiday weekend.
Halfred Askold chapter 12 . 5/24/2013
Sheldon, shut up. Bernadette wants you. I can't believe i am saying this but listen to Leonard. Howard is the one that is being a son of a bitch, You know I am a big Shenny fan, but the way you have written this, I wouldn't want to be with this Penny! Seriously; think about moving this from a Sheldon and Penny to a Sheldon and Bernadette. this Penny is too hard, too caught up in herself. I know you might redeem her, but that's a bit of a cop out. She ran off to pursue her dreams and didn't do to bad. Sheldon is right (as usual) whenever she got sad; Sheldon was an emotional tampon and he deserves better. He deserves THIS Bernadette.

Rate: A