Reviews for The worst choice the Sorting Hat ever made
Somebody chapter 1 . 7/15
Humorously interesting! It has a JK Rowling feel to it. There's a spelling mistake though. Instead of Minerva, you wrote Minevra and Minervra. Kudos to you for the mind stimulating conversation!
douglas654 chapter 1 . 7/2
I just got one word to say really and that is Daaaaamn that got me thinking hard and I could almost believe that J. K. Rowling herself wrote this out with how that worked so well with what really happened in the story it really makes me wonder what would have really happened if she wrote it from him being in slytherin and I just want to read more of what you have in more mind for more of this stuff
SH chapter 1 . 6/28
A very stimulating conversation; I quite like it. :) I also think Harry couldn't have stumbled through all the obstacles in his life on pure luck alone. He definitely had his cunning moments such as when he ferreted out secrets and when he kept his own.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 6/12
amazing

Stasia R. Ravenclaw
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 6/1
Beautiful!
That conversation ran circles around me brain
JDL45 chapter 1 . 5/7
Delightful! (I like it when Harry is smart enough to get people to rethink their opinions...)
sandipi chapter 1 . 5/5
Wow! Major cool. That was good. Thank you.
a1993 chapter 1 . 4/4
I enjoyed this chat between the three. It really does make you wonder how the story would have played out if JKR put Harry in Slytherin
BarbedCaress chapter 1 . 3/22
Wonderful one shot!
Well Done!
Draeconin chapter 1 . 1/29
Nice.
Brilliant.
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 1 . 1/12
This is amazing! So interesting.
ironhair chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Hehe.. humorously insightful.
Qi Eclipse chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I believe that this really sums up Harry's character
and how he is who he is in any house