Reviews for The worst choice the Sorting Hat ever made
Shadowdog11 chapter 1 . 9/11
I liked this quite a bit. Good dialogue and the discussion seemed to be something that is nice to discuss
PacificThunder chapter 1 . 9/10
Brilliantly written. I loved it.
imgoingbackto505 chapter 1 . 8/12
Really clever. I laughed at "Dumledore was quoting me you old fool" ;)
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/4
Actually, Harry isn't a half-blood-that's what threw me at first. Since both his parents were magical, he's not quite a pureblood, but not a half-blood at all.

But then, Harry was best in Gryffindor where he had to grow up with alternate spoiling and neglect-that way he'd be grateful for the attention he got from Dumbledore. (let's face it, Minerva is not the most hands-on Head of House the school has ever had).

So here we have Tom and Harry...

Ah. Well, Minerva doesn't want to think about *another* half-blood, because then she'd have to admit she was wrong about someone.
Corwyn chapter 1 . 8/2
Thanks for sharing this story. I enjoyed it.
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 7/24
What a great philosophical discussion. Thanks.
Annetta chapter 1 . 7/12
This was wonderful. Utterly wonderful.
PerfectFour chapter 1 . 6/27
Another great story. I love this, gives a lot of credit to canon Harry.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 6/18
Fun short story and the Hat was rather talkative. Thanks for sharing!
Alicia Olivia Mirza chapter 1 . 6/13
Very interesting. Though, I believe that Harry would have made a fine Slytherin in a different Era. The problem is that in his time Slytherin wasn't what it was supposed to be, so while yes, he had all the abilities to be one, the rest of the House didn't exactly had it in them :p But I liked your idea of house - though, for example imagine a Hufflepuff!Voldemort :3 (Well, at least his followers would have been loyal xD)

Alicia :)
guest chapter 1 . 5/20
hm, i have read almost all of your stories and one-shots now and i just have to say - you have the most interesting ideas and intriguing approaches. your views on the hp-verse are wonderful to read and think about afterwards.
and just the right amount of humor thrown in too. thank you!
Kshail chapter 1 . 5/13
Oh my god...just wow that was actually good a philosophical debate that I actually enjoyed.
Martemar chapter 1 . 3/30
Wonderful story! I really liked the banter, and I completely agree with your character analysis :)
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 3/14