Reviews for Her and Them
QueenoftheNight82 chapter 1 . 4/14/2017
That is the Raoul I had always pictured in the musical. Different from the other aristocrats and devoted to Christine... and she to him.
Shiroimono chapter 1 . 2/18/2017
I love seeing Christine be willing to sacrifice to stay with Raoul as well as she would have had to sacrifice for Erik, and seeing Raoul consider what Erik's life must have been life. Some adorable RC :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
Awwww I love them so much!
CluelessKitten chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
I can see this happening to Raoul and Christine, if they had stayed in Paris. I think, though, that this is one of the reasons why they sort of went off the grid after the events of the book. I particularly enjoyed how you had Raoul remember what Erik said about society and that Raoul appreciated the weight of responsibility Erik had given him when he'd let Christine go. No matter what happens to the two of them, Raoul will always put Christine first - Erik is depending on him to do this. To ensure her happiness and safety.
A chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Lovely!
Elphaba'sGirl chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
AWWWWW. I love this!
mngirl chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
So cute- I loved it!
TheWildHeffernan chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I'm so happy I'm not the only Raoul fan out there! Thank you.
fantasychica37 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Happy Phantom of the Opera Day from a fellow R/C phan!
wakingsilentandresigned chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I do really enjoy this!
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Thank you for writing and sharing. I think you show curate for posting this and I don't blame you for being weary of doing so but you did a great job. It would be difficult for Christine to really blend end with Raoul's family but at least you where able to execute the right way and handle it really well.
Lexbex1126 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This was a great great one-shot. I really enjoyed it(:
emeraldphan chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I agreed with all of this, including your authors note. It would indeed be difficult for Christine to settle into such a new world as this. Not all the people she met would have been rude or unfriendly, but like you said they would have been brought up with certain assumptions and would not have much contact with people outside their social class. This is exactly what would have happened.
I also liked the idea of Raoul worrying that he had brought her from one prison to another, and how he slowly realises the truth about the people he loves. But you still manage to give them a positive ending, with the two of them still in love and determined to make the best of things. Great story.
Queen Maria chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Even as a rabid E/C shipper, this was a very nice one-shot. I also can't understand the fics that have the aristocracy welcome Christine like an angel. It wouldn't happen realistically.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Awwww! Ya know I usually prefer EC over RC but this was so sweet!