Reviews for Two for Tea
11DoctorWhoFan10 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
This is awesome! You do a great job of keeping the characters in character.
songsaboutsleep chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
This was absolutely brilliant, your Eleven was perfect, and I really liked your Clara. Your plot was great, really original, but what I loved more than anything else about your story was the sweet and subtle Doctor Clara moments. You should write something slightly less subtle, if you know what I mean ;) I need an adorable flailing Doctor arms kiss, touching more completely innocent affectionately unware touching, and shameless flirty banter! Someone, hopefully you (I like your creativity with alien races and their cultural habits), needs to write something where they accidently get involved in some alien ritual and Eleven inadvertantly proposes to Clara something :P and then he's fumbling when he realizes what he's done and he has to explain it to Clara, blushing he has to be blushing, and of course this entire alien race totally ships them, and then they save the princess or something and get an engagement present.. Got carried away there, sorry, basically just write more adorable Whouffle please :)
caitlin chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
this is the best story i have read in a long time. you really have a gift!
Lovely Rain Dancer chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
Oh my gosh, how do you not have more reviews on this little whoufflé jewel?!
It's just adorable, tantalizing and brilliantly written. Loved every bit of it. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for more of your Doctor Who writing.
esthealice17 chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
too cute for words! :) I really loved it! xD you should write more stories about them!
lady-of-nebulas chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
I love it (especially the ending)! Keep up the good work!
ringsofakhaten chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
Awww omg that ending was so cute! :3 Especially the Doctor trying to bake her a souffle because she's had a bad day

Excuse me while I L:DSKJSFKLDSKLSFJKSLFKSLLF :D

Thank you for writing this! :D
Atlas Gryffis chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
Cool fic. Short and sweet, could be said to be like tea.
Geekalogian chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
:DDDDD
I don't have any more insight but I had SO MUCH FUN reading this and I managed to make it through with my love of tea intact so there we go! Well done you! Glad you enjoyed writing it!
sousouffle chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
I really loved this fic, and I'm sad to see it end so soon (you wrote this whole thing so fast, wow), but I can't wait for your Beauty and The Beast AU and more things to come!
The epilogue was adorable, and once again, you just got the characters RIGHT. You get whouffle, you really do. One thing, though. At the beginning, I thought I was reading it from Clara's perspective, but suddenly there was a description about how Clara was so cute, obviously from the Doctor's POV. It was only a little confusing, and the rest of this whole fic is pure gold.
Madman on a Bus chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I swear the doctor says: 'Refulgent' in anepusode but WHICH ONE! Please pm me if you know its bugging me!
Great chapter
Geekalogian chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
Fun! Good sense of danger!

I can definitely see that this is something very difficult to write, and you're still practicing, but I think you're on the right track! Don't give up! I'm enjoying your writing thoroughly!
esthealice17 chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
loving it! :)
sousouffle chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
OMG ASDFADSFADA THIS IS PERFECT. The characters are spot on, like i can really see Matt and Jenna acting this out in a real episode, and the story is interesting, adn the doctor is amazing, and asdfghjkl you are such a great fanfiction writer, god. You decribed the action really well, I think, and the sciency-doctor stuff was fun and very doctorish, so don't worry :)
Can't wait for the epilogue!
viva011 chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
You are so talented! This story really feels like an episode, it's strange yet creative and the dialogue is spot on! And I am a sucker for some fluffy whoufflé so that's a plus :) Excellent job!