Reviews for The Round Table
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
This is fantastic. I love it. xo
thethreebroomsticks69 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
This is adorable. ADORABLE. I absolutely loved reading it. Please do add to this. I would love to read more from you!
Obi the Kid chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Okay, I fell in love with the last 4-5 eps of Season 8 so I really enjoy when other get is as I have. And I so wish we'd gotten a bigger scene with the boys after Sarah's death...but that's what fan fic is for, right? Beautiful job here with Dean in full big brother protective mode. It's always been his best trait and what he does best even if Sam is stubborn about accepting the help.

I esp loved this line: "No it's, not. I don't get to feel bad about this Dean, not when people are dying just because they know me! and I certainly don't get to ask favors because of it!"

So Sam. Always needing to put others above his own well being.

Totally enjoyed this story. Perfect SPN. In character and not overboard with mushiness. A beautiful balance. Excellent work!
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Welcome back, you! :D

I really liked the story you had Dean read to Sam at the end. It was so sweet, that Sam wanted (needed) to have Dean read to him, like he did when Sam was young. After Sarah died just because she knew Sam, he needed to have some comfort, even if he didn't think he deserved it. The trials were taking a lot out of Sam, but Crowley killing Sarah, and making sure Sam was there to watch her die...that was just too much. I'm glad Dean was there to pick up the pieces.
Soncnica chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Awwwwwh Sammy! Awwww Sarah! Awwww Dean reading to Sam! Awwwwh feverish Sam! Lovely!

S.
SamWinchester23 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Great story! You got Dean and Sam perfect! Please make another chapter!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
This was so sweet and heart breaking. Thanks.
equestrianheart chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
i got such a jolt of nostalgia reading the last bit of that! i LOVE t.h. white's once and future king. you actually prompted me to dig it out and read it again! and i love this story. i feel for sammy so much, of course he'd blame himself for what happened with sarah. it wasn't his fault damn it ):
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Crowley's new plan would certainly devastate them. Good story.
Muse2488 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Omg! Too friggin sweet! And you totally captured their characters dead on! Well done! I loves every moment of this! ]]