Reviews for Unfinished
Rose chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Could you maybe write a story about how Kurt realized Adam wasn't the one for him because of Come What May and 4x16?
1gleefan chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
What a wonderful description of Kurt having the COURAGE to initiate the healing process and for Blaine having the PATIENCE to wait until it is complete.
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This is also a good ending...or beginning. In this one, Blaine realizes on his own, which is excellent. A step toward maturity. In the other, that I had just read, Kurt declines, but it's a "not yet" and tells Blaine that he had wanted Blaine to ask him out. In yours, as I said, Blaine came to that realization on his own. Good job.
Eponime chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
It's quite staggering how different a couple can act when they're together compared to when they're apart. There are so many rules, unspoken or otherwise. In a matter of a few seconds you no longer have the rights you had before. And that must be so hard - for both of them.

I don't believe that they would get engaged. But the scenario you wrote here, on the other hand, is extremely realistic. They need to start becoming a proper couple again. They've missed out on such a lot in the huge space of time they've been apart.

I'm so glad you wrote this. I presume there'll be more than one part? That would be absolutely fantastic. Your writing is just so brilliant. Thank you.
The Guy in 8B chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
That was really good :) i thought you handled this really well, the way that they talked it out felt very real but also really engaging (punintended :p). Overall, great job!
klaine-is-endgame1 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
This made me cry, thank you its amazing
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
OH MY GOD. THIS IS PERFECT!

WILL YOU TAKE OVER FOR RIB?! PLEASE?! BECAUSE THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN!

It's the whole we're-healing-and-we're-not-just-friends-but-we're -not-lovers-again-yet-either thing that I actually wrote about in MY fanfic, so I'm pleased that I'm not the only one who wants that.

And this is REALLY well written, too. I like how the word "patience" is repeated throughout the fanfic.

BRAVO! PLEEEEEEEEEASE TAKE OVER FOR RIB! They DESPERATELY need help! ;
jadeskye79 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
YES! This is what I needed after that disappointing season finale. Thank You!
TellMeTheTruthAboutLove chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
If you could just tweet this to Ryan Murphy's subconscious, I'm sure I and the entire Klaine fandom would be eternally grateful ;). Loved it! Loved the characterisation, the plot, the tension... loved everything. It was the perfect blend of romance and realism. :)
babyourenotalone chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
that was so incredibly beautiful oh my god why don't you write the show
klaineisendgame11 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
good!:)
KKlever chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Great! Again! I love all your stories! This is how it should continue!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
omg.. love it i wish it happen like that in the show.. p.p
msashlyjudd8 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Beautiful. As much as the finale disappointed me. I would be happy if something like this happened in the season 5 premier. Great job.
Klaaaaaaine chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I really wish this could have happened. Amazing job.