Reviews for Chips and Dip
Annisa16 chapter 1 . 7/5
Ohh my gwaad hot daammm! Wow jasper is f**king HOT! Man he would not like the surprise that's coming up , I just came across this story last night and it is amazing and really good !
PLL lover1992 chapter 1 . 4/11
lol he is the one that will be getting the surprise not Jasper
Treestar2509 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Super hot! The ending was cute. Thanks for sharing.
rimalem chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Gayward is effing hawt!
Snappher chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Seek! Jasper is hot hot hot! Nd I'd pay a kings ransom to be Bella!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Please post more!
crystalshanta96 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I loved this! Awesome story!
cerasylvania chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Love it. Is there going to be more or is it to remain a one shot?
Vampswols4L chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
This was AMAZING! You should make this a story or more like this!
lovepotionsbrewer chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
OMG - Love the ending. This was a phenomenal entry - I'd love t see what comes next.
kirifox chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I think Carlisle is going to be the one most surprised...and maybe not in a good way. Sure would love to be a fly on the wall for that "coming out" party!
raidershell chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Oh my...i loved it! Would love you read more and find out what surprises are in store for them!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Oh fuuuuuck! No, no, no, no! Carlisle can't pop in on Jasper like that. Holy crap! Just found this contest today and read all the entries. When you can announce who you are, please PM me. I would LOVE to read more of your work. This was excellent. Do you have more combo couples stories. Loved it!
Frogie48 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Cute and funny! Love Jasper!
DinaMakoid chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
MMmmm, I just don't know if I would rather be Bella or Alice. Damn, I'm going to go with Bella. Your story is fantastic and I do hope you continue with it when the contest is over. Hhmmm, who will be more surprised Carlisle or Alice? Loved it!