Reviews for Hands With Tongue
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
That's it?! Nooooo
Got2LoveFandoms chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Aww, losing your game Austin! Hope things worked out for them in the end.
This was well written, and I actually felt like this could be an episode. It would be interesting for Ally to have another boyfriend on the show and Austin gets in the way (because Austin already had Kira). Loved it! chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Again, I freaking love your titles, because this one gave me so many ideas of what the story would be about before even reading the summary, and I love that. I almost got it right. Almost :p

"We tried going out. It got in the way, remember?", when I read this, I thought you set the story right after couples & careers, well, not literally, but like a week after the break up. But the fact that it has been a year since that is just, wow. It shows so many things, like, how s year after the break up, he's still so into her and wants to get back together with her, and how sh'es basically thinking the same thing, just, not literally. Idk why, I just love that.

The whole story's idea is cute and funny, how Austin's spying on Ally and that jealous part of him showing off and it was all in all cute.

"He can win all the games he wants. Austin wants to win the girl." nearly died right here. And "It has nothing to do with the fact that his hands would be gliding over her body, slowing mopping up every droplet. Now replace the word 'hands with 'tongue'." again, nearly died. Those two quotes/lines are probably my favorite in the story.

I liked how you didn't make them get together at the end, kinda like you left us to imagine that part.

Hands down, this is one of my favorites. :)
Grace chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
0oCupcakeQueeno0 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
So do penguins have knees or not?
ashlee chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Awww this was soo cute!(: are you going to post a second chapter? If you are yay!
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Poor Austin... I really hope that him and Ally get together for real (and permanently) VERY Soon... (otherwise maybe Trish & Dez should just lock them up in the practice room together until they admit their true feeling lol)
JasmineLief chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I really liked this! There is room for a continuation, if you'd like to write one! I love how he spies on her and feels super jealous of Eugene ;) and I have a sort of prompt for you!
Cat food and
In your next story?
polkadotty chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
you should sequel this. it would be good!

prompt: whipped cream & baby rattles

Cataniagirl chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Good job! :)
arianapa1216 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
This was really good! :)
ausllydawmoon chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
That was amazing! I loved it!