Reviews for The Veil
came upon your story today. it is good and entertaining. good luck. please keep updating until finished. thanks
ultraclosetfan chapter 12 . 10/21
I'm kinda sad that Hermione hasn't whipped out her Undetectable Extension Charms and created several bottomless bags that could carry all their stuff. Also, I feel like Haldir is gonna die saving Harry or something because the pairing states Legolas/Harry. But I look forward to the story's progress.
Snape Lover 1981 chapter 12 . 10/11
Love this please update soon!
catlyncarson chapter 12 . 10/3
It is rare to find a story as good as this. You are weaving a mighty tale, my friend, and I cannot wait to see what shape this story turns into.

Happy writing, dearie.
royano chapter 12 . 9/13
when is the next chapter?please let know when its ready?
this is a verry good story, please update!
bloodedlife94 chapter 12 . 9/2
I agree with one of the previous comments. harry is becoming emotionally attached to both of them and he would hurt if he had to let go of one just so he could be with the other. He would end up emotionally scarred, always wondering how his life would have been if he had chosen the first
animeromance1972 chapter 12 . 8/25
I think I left my choice of pairing on an earlier chapter but,just in case I'm can't Harry have both of these gorgeous elves?
Biku-sensei-sez-meow chapter 12 . 8/20
There are three songs that come to mind when I read this. So in Love With Two, Crazy Possessive, and You Belong With Me, each song playing for a different member of the love triangle. I've only just figured out what you're going to do. My god, you are so cruel! The way the story looks, it's going to be Haldir/Harry, but as you've already stated, it will be Legolas/Harry. I can only assume the relationships between them all will grow, then Haldir dies in the battle of Helms Deep, and Harry must seek comfort from our princeling. Or something.

I really am enjoying the story so far. The beginning was a little off-putting, mainly because it happened so quickly, what with Hermione, understandably, figuring everything out immediately, and the whole story arc of HP being somewhat different from canon, which I actually think is serving your story well. I hope you update soon. I honestly can't find anything very wrong with it-no constant grammar mistakes, nothing too repetitive. The only problem I can see is the way Galadriel speaks. It is the only thing that sort of deters from the overall perfection of the story. It is too modern, a bit repetitive, and not exactly as mystic and vague as I feel it could be. You're a capable writer, I'm sure it's an easy fix. And even if you decide not to, it will still be a great story! Meow!
I love how easy this is to follow.
ob1292 chapter 2 . 8/7
Harry has not yet taken into considerations hat Sirius has been thee for a long time and as Galadriel said one can not remain for long in Middle Earth without being changed, and i believe that Galadriel already gave Harry to clue to what Sirius became or will become.
JBubbles chapter 12 . 8/1

I'm adoring this! Awesome plot, I want to see Sirius, and the love triangle and the quest and the troubles but magical growth. This is incredible.
marjorieayamekuran chapter 12 . 7/28
GOD, I LOVE THIS STORY! Please write more! I think Hermione would look good with Haldir. Too bad that in the movie and probably the book as well kills the poor elf (I'm not pretty sure about the book since I haven't read them in a while and can't remember). I really love Haldir very much T.T Please do not kill Haldir! *sniffle* *sob* I love him just as much as I love Legolas. XD Good job so far in this story. It really is unique as in itself.
That Faggot From Next door chapter 12 . 7/28
GAAAAAHHHHHHH we need more please o3o
That Faggot From Next door chapter 11 . 7/28
I havent been able to put this down and Im near the last updated chapter. I cry cuz im gonna be screaming for more