Reviews for The Veil
Jay Madeleine Gryff chapter 12 . 9/9
Just recently I decided to reread this fic... And just as I remembered, it is fantastic... I do hope you will continue it at some point... I love the interactions between harry and haldir and harry and legolas, and find myself wishing for haldir to live... I honestly think the three of them could be together, but maybe that's just me reading too many threesome fictions... Something to think about, but not a requirement to keep me as a reader...
Keep up the fabulous writing,
JMG
Clow Angel chapter 12 . 8/8
Oh Goddess, I don't want either elf to lose. Usually I have a preference when there's more than one suitor but not this time. Would it be too much trouble to make it a triad? It hurts my heart to think Haldir will have his broken.
nyx-p1e chapter 12 . 8/5
Interesting fic, I've enjoyed your characterization of Harry, Legolas and Hadrian so far, and I'm looking forward to seeing where you'll take the romance between them! I also liked the way you've written Harry in as almost a stepping stone between the hobbits and the elves/men. I'm curious to see how the friendship between the hobbits and Harry will grow. I really hope you get the time and inspiration to update this story! :D
Ariesp19 chapter 12 . 5/28
LG better hurry it up
astralien chapter 12 . 3/16
I can't choose between Haldir and Legolas. Both are caring and sweet.
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 12 . 3/14
More chapters please? I love these pairings. What about Hermione? Will she have someone to love?
Nicci-Sama chapter 12 . 1/7
Tension, suspense, and the thrill of good writing... Why, oh, why do I read old stories that haven't been updated in years?... Because every now and then I come across a few that make me want to shiver in pleasure and then scream in frustration.

*Spoiler alert*
Haldir is leaving the company. Legolas is in denial. Harry is unsure, still learning magic, has a snake companion that's furry, and hasn't seen hide nor hair of Sirius!
*Spoiler over*

Well written, well thought out, and knowledgable in book and movie lore, this story and author will surely frustrate me for some time, if they don't return to finish what they started. I've seen people come back after longer, but waiting around with little hope of closure isn't fun.

If one doesn't mind following a story that may not be finished, this is a good one to read. It gets you just far enough to see where it might be going and a little extra, but be warned it's been almost 2 years since an update.

Thank you for your great work. Please return to it.

Respectfully,
Nicci-sama
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 2 . 1/5
What about those powers he had in the beginning?
K chapter 12 . 1/3
Loving it so far, no offence to Legolas but I love the idea of Harry and haldir, it's a pity that Ron and the rest including sev didn't follow especially moony
Guest chapter 12 . 12/8/2016
More! Maybe harry should have both. Though it may take awhile for the elves to realize they can share.
Queen of all things Nerdy chapter 12 . 12/4/2016
Wow! This is so good! I read the whole fic posted in just a few hours straight. I just don't know who Harry will end up with or will he end up with both? I am excited to find out. Keep up the awesome work!
LaDameDuWarren chapter 12 . 11/17/2016
I love this story !
Jisra Lumina chapter 12 . 11/15/2016
This is so good and doesn't lost its charm even after many rereading. I just love it. Thank you for sharing it.
Sena-hime chapter 12 . 9/12/2016
I am so in love with this story! I do hope you plan on continuing it.
KitkatMoon chapter 12 . 7/21/2016