Reviews for Curse of the Dragon's Pearl
Naruto016 chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
Every single chapter rocks! Please write more!
Naruto016 chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
This is facinating! Ive read it countless times and everytime, I can learn something new. Good job on the cover! You should try becomeing a mangakka.
Zenthisoror chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I favourited this yesterday and now here I am to review! swirlheart, to be honest, I was sceptical as to how this story was going to pan out, but I found was a pleasant surprise - a dramatic and charming fantasy, which was funny (Neji and Naruto's interactions, be Neji dragon or human were in character and brilliant), sad (Shikamaru trying to convince himself that it was just a dragon in front of him and not an old friend and conrade) and at points even epic (the fight between Gaara and Neji). Your story even often character development for both Neji and Naruto as opposed to just retreading canon. And it all got better as it went along, with my personal highlight being the ending and Neji's reasoning as to why he made the choice he did: To say thank you. It was simple and beautiful. Well done, this story was a neat pleasure to read!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
I really love your stories. Neji is my second favorite character on naruto. Kakashi is my most favorite! :-D
dogluvva99 chapter 25 . 10/19/2013
Ugh you need to update your other story!
dogluvva99 chapter 11 . 10/19/2013
It's so sad how people would fight for such evils. That's something I appreciate about Naruto. He was treated so terribly, but that only made him want to prove himself more
dogluvva99 chapter 6 . 10/19/2013
It's because Naruto understand the pain of being alone. He doesn't want anyone to feel his pain, so of course he would go to Neji. He may not be the smartest, but he's a ninja with the biggest heart ever
Demon-Slasher chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
Naruto's sooo weak in this story. This may as well be the 12 year old pre-timeskip Naruto as it certainly seems as though he fights like him. He needs more power, and to use the Kyuubi, I mean, he did train with the power so he must be able to call up 1 tail at the minimum.
Naruto016 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Hello! I cant tell you how much I love this story! My fav! People, read this and review because this Fan fiction is a prize winner!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/29/2013
This would be the best filler episode ever great job dude
yazaru116 chapter 25 . 6/28/2013
Great story nice ending. I love your storiesn keep at it
darkstardragon432 chapter 25 . 6/28/2013
aww this was amazing and such a great end cant wait for future stories
Guest chapter 25 . 6/28/2013
I'm all teary. Sequel please.
Allie chapter 25 . 6/27/2013
Hi! I love this story and your imagination! You should become a manga writer. Can you write to me at ? I have so many words of advice and lots of ideas. Have a great day!
kurodragon99 chapter 25 . 6/27/2013
Loved the story, this is one of the best so far that I have read that really injoyed reading. Cann't wait to read more. Thank u for writing it.