Reviews for Reset
GreenDrinkGoddess chapter 14 . 4/18
I hope you get back to this story soon. I absolutely love it and I'm dying to find out what happens in this new and seemingly improved Storybrooke xo
suzanne.samson.98 chapter 13 . 3/21
I can't believe that Emma doesn't get the damned Dragon comment from Rumple. Something tells me Regina finding out earlier rather than later that Maleficent is alive would have come in very handy, but no it had to just sail over Emma's head.
SlyFox92 chapter 14 . 2/8
I really hope that you're able to finish off this story - it's so good!
BlueTigress chapter 14 . 1/18
Omg what an amazing storyline! Please continue!
anotherOUATwriter chapter 14 . 1/15
This story is fantastic! I hope you didnt give up on this story!
Joylinda chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
Haha Emmas last line about "she still had it" made me laugh. I always loved it when she was a cocky bitch lol
Finally someone agrees Henry is a little shit! People coild give all the excuses for him but its fucked up how he treated Regina
I like jow you mentioned Emmas feelings about how Henry treated Regina Thats big to me for Emma to see and realize it.
Cant wait to continue to see what direction this goes.!
fayehanna chapter 14 . 9/13/2014
Wonderful story! Please continue!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/9/2014
I really hope you decide to get back to this story! a wonderful read!
Scoobydum chapter 13 . 9/8/2014
I enjoy this story about a thousand times more than I enjoy the show...PLEASE COME BACK TO IT!
kira66 chapter 14 . 9/1/2014
More?!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/8/2014
please continue this story
Lolizoia chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
I just found this story and though it was written over a year ago I really need to thank you!
JPElles chapter 14 . 6/2/2014
Love this story.
OnceUponAStudent chapter 14 . 5/23/2014
Oh, this is so good!
Is the book still the same though? Cuz then Emma can point out her baby blanket and she Henry the actual blanket.

Great story. Hope you update soon :)
LOCISVU chapter 14 . 5/14/2014
Oh now knows Regina's Achilles' heel.