Reviews for Reset
booeygirl89 chapter 14 . 3/31
This is a fun concept and story! I love Emma and Regina together against the world and there is plenty of that dynamic to be found here. Plus you write Henry as a little shit so well. Which I still think he is, character development be damned. I hope your muse bites you again soon because I would love to find out how Maleficent, Regina, magic, Emma, Gold, and true love are all going to turn out when they inevitably collide.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 14 . 1/16
Damn it. Please continue this
EvilRegal2019 chapter 9 . 11/25/2016
Brot3...All. The. Way.
EvilRegal2019 chapter 8 . 11/25/2016
MALEFICENT! Ok I know she just planned to screw them over but I can't help but love her...
Ahc chapter 14 . 11/6/2016
Great story please continue!
lucygod3 chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
love it so far
makanapi88 chapter 14 . 6/15/2016
It's hiatus and I'm reading this again. I know it's been a while and this fic seems abandoned. But I love the fact that Regina has Emma to protect her and to cuddles when she needed it. Even the Queen needed a Savior. They're so cute together. Cora will be having a heart attack seeing them together. Lol
d'evilregal chapter 14 . 3/18/2016
Omg please please update soon
mamawolf2 chapter 14 . 12/6/2015
Please please please finish this story, don't abandon it
Eldflickan chapter 14 . 10/11/2015
I want more, please! I love this sooo much!
GreenDrinkGoddess chapter 14 . 4/18/2015
I hope you get back to this story soon. I absolutely love it and I'm dying to find out what happens in this new and seemingly improved Storybrooke xo
suzanne.samson.98 chapter 13 . 3/21/2015
I can't believe that Emma doesn't get the damned Dragon comment from Rumple. Something tells me Regina finding out earlier rather than later that Maleficent is alive would have come in very handy, but no it had to just sail over Emma's head.
SlyFox92 chapter 14 . 2/8/2015
I really hope that you're able to finish off this story - it's so good!
BlueTigress chapter 14 . 1/18/2015
Omg what an amazing storyline! Please continue!
anotherOUATwriter chapter 14 . 1/15/2015
This story is fantastic! I hope you didnt give up on this story!