Reviews for What lies beyond
diebirchen chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
Good story, but you need a grammar/diction beta, for example, forms of "lay" vs "lie."
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
I don't think it's Spike's fault at all. How does that featureless tall-suited man came to anyway? Is it really a dream or a memory? Spike meeting Buffy even before she was the Slayer and when she's 8 years old too... Poor Spike getting all beat up... Get well soon, Spike?
mom8828 chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
I do hope you will get around to adding to this, or even finishing it. This looks like it could really become a page-turner. Very good plot idea. Please keep writing. Thanks for sharing your talent with the rest of us.

Momnesia
diebirchen chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
I'm really enjoying your story, but it needs a grammar/diction/punctuation/nuts&bolts beta.
diebirchen chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Great story, but Buffy has a "mom," not a "mum." She's an American.
ginar369 chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Of course blame Spike. Did it ever occur to any of them that getting him self beaten to a pulp and dumped behind a crypt on the off chance Buffy would find him so some other demon could do a spell on her is a really crappy plan? Granted Spike isn't known for his plans. But they were always good ones, he just never had the patience for them. That they think this was his evil plan is dumb. Hopefully that gets straightened out quick.
CrazyforSpike chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
Love your story so far can't wait to see what happens!
mike13z50 chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Not your typically "prior connection" fic. Interesting start.
ginar369 chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
If I had to pick which sense I was willing to lose it would probably be smell. I don't think I could survive losing any others. I wonder what Spike was doing at her house when she was so little? Who was the guy in the suit? Stay far away from Maggie and Riley!
Nothing is Beautiful and True1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Veeery interesting. I can't see Spike being so nice to Buffy pre-Sunnydale, even as a child, but otherwise this was quite enjoyable. I hope you'll be able to update soon, I'd love to see wher you tak this. Considering it's mostly setup I don't really have a whole lot more to add. Good luck!
Is shoes chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Amazing.
anon chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
oooooh very interesting i shall watc for uploads with glee, good luck!
Nathalie Joe chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Oh wow SophH! I really hope you'll upload the rest soon! This is good! :)
vampirebitch7 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Nice start, I really like it.