Reviews for The Clearing
Ellette Alphard chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Fluff is overrated. I liked to see Sasuke fuck Itachi's brains out for the needless drama he caused. Haha.
Eland Vary chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
SEQUEL!
harmonyopc chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
SO MUCH LOVE! XD thank you!
Not.like.the.others chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I'm just like: How can I not love Itasasu? especially when you wrote it.
Keep up the good work and stay awsome Cody! :D
Kiraramichealis chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Damn it... It's almost 4 am and I'm here reading fanfiction. Cute, adorable, sexy, itasasu fanfiction... It. Is. So. Worth. It.
asdfghjkl chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
finish
asdfghjkl chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
dayum grl
onelastnight chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
you shou;nt out your name on the internet
Levi-Heichou223 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I didn't cry...
I didn't...
I...
;-;
illusionneverchangedx chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
That was cute and fluffy :3 I loved it! Thanks for the great fanfic :D keep writing!
Rayniekinnz chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
*Wipes away a tear* MOM! Stop looking at me like that! I told you, it's just some dust! JEEZ!
LOLz. This was kinda sad, but cute and fluffy...like a gerbil. I like gerbils.
WELL DONE! *Thumbs Up*
sellarosella chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Reviewed
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Well, it was fluff until the second part, when it became all angsty and plot-y. Awesome job, though - It was really good )
Zero176085 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
So cute!
Mashed Potato-san chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Lol. You're hilarious. (glomps)

OMG WHY AM I READING THIS I NEED TO BE DOING MY SHIT BUT YOUR SHIT IS SO AWESOME I WANT YOUR SHIT. FEED ME MORE OF YOUR SHIT MOOOAAAAR

This was so great! I absolutely loved it, made me smile so wide and whine on the verge of tears and squeal in pure bliss. You are so good from switching to one emotion to another. The way you just...like, your tone, you changed the whole mood of the story on a whim. Talent! Absolute talent! I can't stop feeling so good and googly inside. cx This is a perfect AU that I'm gonna pretend actually happens until I watch Shippuden again

Only one problem (that's more or less relative, because stuff like that is all that's wrong with any of your stories you're so good!): "leant" just feels so awkward, you know? I prefer leaned. Again, that depends on the person, but whatevs. Whatever you like best.

Um. I'M FOAMING AT THE MOUTH. I loved this. :) I love you for writing it! I'm so glad you did! It's not bad at all, if you hadn't published this I would've definitely missed out on something precious. less than three Like I said, you're a brilliant author. And, again, sometimes you need a change of pace, and this was a prime example of that. You're not just a pervert. X3

This is adorable. Absolutely completely complementary to the anime in my sick headcanon fantasy. x)