Reviews for The Tiger Sleeps Tonight
WolfWoman96 chapter 1 . 8/13
hahahaha! I really like this! I was giggling the entire time! really cute, and I think my favourite was the pillow attack XD
MissLawlipop chapter 1 . 7/27
LOL love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Lol ;P
OnLyMinO chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
he should try tickle his side. *giggling*
Bubblegumhairedmonster chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
These two make me cringe wih all the happy fluff. I love it. Thanks for your hard workkk
Shaun the Rabbit chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
... Nice for you Bakagami XDD Having Ahomine as a lover is nice(?) XD /randomcomment /slap
absolut pi phi chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
LMAO I laughed really hard at this :D Okay real quick, favorite attempts: 3,4,5,6,7 (lol i can as well say all of them arent i xD)

Ahhhh ya know, i can only say AOKAGA RULEZ! Seriously, this idiotic-mega-egoist-insanely-stupid pair invaded my mind.
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
AWNH! KAWAI! I don't really ship Aominecchi and Kise with anyone except each other (and sometimes KisexKurokocchi, AoKaga, and KagaKise..but that's it!)! And THIS was beautifully written! Very entertaining ssu! 3333
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This was HILARIOUS! Great work on this very sweet drabble!
aias13aura chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
nee, is it okay if I make comics out of this? o.o
cutebeast64 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
that was just TOO cute! U'm dying, AoKaga is too much for me! Love it
spectrumharmony chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Your AoKaga is always so cute! Thank you XD
Edainwen chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
owww! so cute! i want the pic of this owww truly cute hahahaha an sleeapy cat is amaizing hahahahahah oww please can i share this in the aokaga community ?! also i will search in you page if you have more fics of this two! owwww i can believe how cute you made him! see ya soon i hope!
TheTsubasaYuki chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Uwaaah... This is really cute and funny XD. Happy AoKaga Day!
Hii.Roo chapter 1 . 5/11/2013