Reviews for The Way It Should Have Been
Jonah chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
Congratulations on everything. I love what you've written so far, and would love to see an update on this story. It's one of the best fanfics I've ever read, in terms of description and character development.
Xzeihoranth chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
Well. Not normally a fan of the ship, but you certainly have a way with words.
Rowan chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
Poke poke...

I'll buy your book if you update.

Ok, I'll prolly buy your book anyway, but still.
KingNova3 chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
It's now July, can't wait till you post again!
KingNova3 chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
This is a very interesting and intense chapter, best one so far
KingNova3 chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
I liked how their relationship played out in this chapter, gives us an idea on what could have happened in the airship, but when I think about that plot twist while reading this chapter...
KingNova3 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
This is a good beginning!
thisisharderthanitseems chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
This is a wonderful story. I'm glad to hear that you're working towards being published, and hope the best for you in that endeavor. In the mean time, I eagerly await when you have the time and inspiration to return to this story.
saiyanchic1234 chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
As far as what I might like to see... maybe write something right after he saves her from the Siphon? Doesn't necessarily have to be steamy... but definitely would be interesting to get into Booker's head with that whole scene and her decision to go after The Prophet.
saiyanchic1234 chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
Hi there! Congrats on your book! That's so awesome! I'll have to pick up a copy!

But please update this story when you can! I'm dying to know what happens!
saiyanchic1234 chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
God, that kiss scene was literally breath-taking! Beautiful! Can't wait for the next chapter!
saiyanchic1234 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Juliebee-Darling:

Hi there! I'm loving your story so far! It's so hard to find pairings in games that you just truly obsess over and these two are fantastic! From the minute they had the been the elevator moment, I was smitten with these two! XD

That being said, you are certainly NOT alone in your desire for Booker and Elizabeth to be together nor in your disappointment that she was his daughter. I literally just finished playing BI for the first time this evening and, after spending practically the whole game imagining moments between the two if them - you actually captured on in this chapter, from the part where Booker comments on her singing -, them going to Paris, and especially the end when he's so frantic to save her and then sees her again, I was a bit let down in that sense. I was actually afraid that she was going to die for the second half of the game.

I'm loving this story so far. You write really well and I love how much detail from the game you put into their dialogue/surrounding. It's always refreshing to find another writer who does that! Bravo! I loved this first chapter and am moving on to the next. Just wanted to drop you a line and say that it's already amazing. I'll definitely be looking into your other work!

More soon to come,
Nikki
BirdbyBird chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
This is absolutely amazing. I love everything about it. Thank-you for sharing.
Best of luck with your novel! You're obviously a very talented writer who deserves to be published.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
It is march. Any chance of continuing?
Guest chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
I notice february has come and gone...