Reviews for Smauglock: An Unexpected Experiment
guest 1 chapter 1 . 11/15
Oo I have an idea what if some one broke in to Sherlocks flat and stolen his experiment and turns into a complete Dragon and Sherlock has to go and get the man before he destroys London
Ann chapter 1 . 9/16
omg, that was hilarious! John being way too short and Sherlock getting stuck in the ceiling. I'm sure Lestrade was very concerned. It's definitely /not/ normal for people to change that dramatically with some chemicals.
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 1 . 6/9
I love how realistic this is. :D
Fabro de Verbis chapter 1 . 3/31
Really cute!
elementaldragon chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Just read "Smaug's Great Guide To Dragons". And if you don't, there will be consiquences...(changes into a two-headed four-tailed dragon and bares ninety rows of dimond teeth)
Gracey chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Cute. I like it.
watlocked chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
This is great! it really is. Well done, and a most humorous plot.
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I Am Fire chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Please update or write more if your not planning on
zeynel chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I just love this fic It was hilarious. I don't know what I loved more: A confused Sherlock hanging from the ceiling or John threatening to call Mummy... In ny case: hilarious!

My only regret? Mycroft not being brouht in Though I'd love to see his reaction when learning what happzned...
Jemma Bethxo chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
It took me half an hour to read this purely because I was laughing so much, this is just pure brilliance in one fanfiction x'D xo
MomotsukiNezumi chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
This..this actually quite plausible. I love the idea of Sherlock's tail experiment!
archerBlad3 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
loved this! I couldn't stop laughing at the mental images
JustAnotherGuest chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
OMG that was AMAZING! Please continue, I'd love to know what happens next!
Pergjithshme chapter 1 . 7/1/2013