Reviews for Unjustment
RenesmeVivio chapter 18 . 2/26
Fall in love with this fic. Baby robin needs a hug, you did a great job jeez he's so smart. Until I read the last chapter ... it's was sad and tragic but love the fluff between JayBird and DaddyBat.
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 1/24
Oh my gosh, I never actually read Injustice either, but I'd heard about that. Never actually liked Damian and that kind of just made it worse, lol.
Still this is a really great story. Can't wait to read the rest.
Kim chapter 19 . 5/29/2017
went to report it but no stories for Wezza in AO3 anymore. must have been removed. Had happened to my friend once, some silly people out there. Hope it doesn't put you off writing, love your work.
Kim chapter 19 . 5/29/2017
Give link so I can also report this person
REBD chapter 19 . 5/20/2017
Tell them!
DarkDust27 chapter 19 . 5/19/2017
Seriously I've been hearing about fanfiction story thefts every what the heck is up with that! -_-

It's things like this happening that ruin fanfiction for others because then when tge authors find out about the theft they no longer want to wrote anymore. Which is really sad since a lot of those authors are really good and their stories are amazing. :(
Farbeyondthegrave chapter 18 . 2/18/2017
Perfection. I love that it created a parallel universe instead of really resetting the timeline. I wonder if Tim suspects that's what happened
cutie0612 chapter 17 . 4/5/2016
I loved psych that was an awesome show it could be cause it meant the entire family was watching trying to find the pineapple I love this too cause well its awesome without the rest of my family
cutie0612 chapter 16 . 4/5/2016
Yeah so fluffy I loved it I was crying with timmy the feels here
cutie0612 chapter 15 . 4/5/2016
Yay baby and bats doesn't think Tim's crazy anymore
cutie0612 chapter 14 . 4/5/2016
This so close to the end I'm probably going to be reading it all tonight
cutie0612 chapter 13 . 4/4/2016
I'd read more but now I'm tired and warm and cozy so great chapter I love stalker tim
cutie0612 chapter 12 . 4/4/2016
Next time or now time I'm going with now time so great chapter
cutie0612 chapter 11 . 4/4/2016
Yay joker is out of commission for now
cutie0612 chapter 10 . 4/4/2016
That was exactly what I was thinking of the easy button I love pressing those they're so much fun to press