Reviews for You Are Mine
Black Fox34 chapter 1 . 9/14
WIckedly Ouch.
bookgirl113 chapter 1 . 1/2
I'm a terrible person for saying this, but I want more! I kinda wanted to see where this goes.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
That... was hot.
Calluna Rose chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
I loved this! I think a sequel and a fic is in order
sarsha008 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Is it bad that I love Tony so much I enjoy seeing him hurt? ...meh... I loved this! :D
TeresaNo chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Go on!
These are the hearts you asked for:
And I think you did a great job! I just love top!Loki because, I mean, he's a fucking god. Why should he bottom when he thinks so little of us mortals ;)
Love it, love you! Go on! (the second time i'm saying this)
TheMisanthropicPhilanthropist chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Wow... I know this fic is really fucked up, but I feel like it deserves more reviews for the writing. This may be PwP but it was actually written very well haha, good job :)
(I hope that wasn't offensive in any way, I enjoyed it as equally as I wanted to cry)
((Oh and it's a good thing that your fic evoked emotion. Keep up the good work haha))
(((Well... dirty work I suppose. Ok I'll stop now)))
Imalena chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Wow, I have to say it was an intense story! I wonder if you'll write a sequel? Where Loki could get extremely jealous of tony's lover/friend/whoever; or where Tony gets seriously hurt and Loki feels it's his duty to heal him (and killed the bastard who did it)...? Please think about it ;-)

Anyway, thank you for writing it!
Hiddlestonadmirer chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
ahhh is it wrong? But I love my Loki like that...maybe a bit too how can I say ... controled, but I liked him like that also very much. I would love to read more from you.

Keep on going!
OwlGirl chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Wow, I can't believe this is your first fanfiction. This is a great story. My favorite part was the dialog. That's always been a big thing for me in and you mastered it. I will absolutely read anything you write next.
Gaile2 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Love this story. I think you really have a talent and I can't wait to read more stories from you!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I love it! im not login but I think you should update more chapters.
HolyToledo chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Asdf-
How is this even your first fic? It's way too amazing. I mean, you managed to keep two rather complicated individuals in character while not over-doing any of it. I've read far too many FrostIron stories where Loki is too much of an overtly wordy man-child and Tony is too much of an one-liner-using asshat. Their relationship is typically way too sweet and fluffy in those types of fics as well. It's like Loki just goes, "My bad, dude. Let's ignore the horrible shit I did and have a normal relationship."

However, your fic kept it pretty real. Why would Tony suddenly just forget about Pep and fuck Loki? He wouldn't. We would Loki ever be gentle with anybody? He wouldn't.

But I digress, I'd advise you to gone it down just a tad on the parenthesis. Your humour is beautiful, but putting it inside of parenthesis breaks up the flow of the sentences.

Seriously, good job on the first fic. I hope to see more from you.