Reviews for The Dark Roses
kitiku01 chapter 17 . 4/26
I don't feel bad about Dumbles...I feel bad about Fawkes' death...hope to read more of your stories; they're great!
SajuriChan chapter 23 . 3/28
God I love this Story. I never thought of Harry being together with Rabastan but this... I just couldn't put it down. Such wonderful Pairings and such a great plot. Still hoping that you will write a sequel to this :D Thank you for this beautiful Story.
Lynnyfox chapter 23 . 3/7
absoulutly awesome story! I love it
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 23 . 2/28
Yey ame tu historia realmente lo hice no puedo creer q me la haya perdido por tanto tiempo T-T en fin espero noticias tuyas pronto
attiebear118861 chapter 20 . 2/6
This story was amazing! This is about the 4th time I have read it! Have you considered doing another story with the same pairings? I'd love to see a tiny bit more fluff and romance. But I loved it!
Amy Elizabeth chapter 23 . 1/28
I didn't like the fact at first that you strayed from the path with the original books, but it's a very well-written story. Thank you so much for sharing it. Good luck with your other writings.
mummyvamp chapter 23 . 1/25
I really loved this thank you
Albus never asked the name of Harry's husband who has voting power, etc.
Katsy17 chapter 23 . 1/3
amazing
KrixLight chapter 12 . 1/2
in the past chapters I was under the assumption that Regulus's LEFT arm was damaged, but in this chapter, the RIGHT arm was in a sling. Typo? otherwise brilliant work. I love this concept although I would have loved more romantic scenes between Hadrian and Rabastan. 3
KrixLight chapter 5 . 1/1
Thank you! I finally understand.
Hellfire-Princess chapter 23 . 12/29/2016
I just, I can't even. I read your whole story today and I can't believe it's done. I'm in shock. I adore your story and loved reading it.
In other news, do you have any suggestions for stories like this? I love seeing the basic ideas authors take and how they twist it into their own unique way, much like how you did with this one. You could have written a generic "Harry goes to the dark side plus Dumbles is a bad guy" story, but you didn't. You added a whole secret sector of Voldemort's followers and created your own special storyline. If you know any other original, fabulous Harry Potter stories, please PM them to me.
Thank you!
sakurahan chapter 6 . 12/4/2016
Damn this chapter is SO DEEP I could feel how badly Sirius and Remus have been treated man that hit a few feels. Sirius story is just heartbreaking In both the Canon and Fanfiction universes. The thought that NO one listened to him and how he was denied basic rights to a fair trile is just messed up. Dumbledore keeps getting more and more messed up. When you watch the movies and read the books over and really study his character you can see how flawed he is, how manipulative he is. It goes to show how you can never really see what underneath. As the saying goes Dont judge a book by its cover. I sware Dumbledore just keep getting scarier. But I have also read books where he actually CARES about Harrys physical, Mental and Emotional wellbeing. So it like a split mirror for me sometimes xD. I really love this story it so interesting and really makes you sympathise with each Character. I REALLY want to know what happened to harry father. Did the Order murder him to keep James in line or did he really disappear. So many questions xD still have 17 more awesome chapters to go. Hopefully I find the answers I seek in them :D xD
mycookiesgaara chapter 13 . 12/4/2016
Well hey if the Dark Lords plan for domination doesn't work out he can become a Love Whisperer. Or sometimes, he is pretty good at choosing compatible match's.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 23 . 12/2/2016
I would of like to see the relationship between Voldemort, Bill and Rudolphus.