Reviews for Adventures at Morecastle
ProfessorPedant chapter 6 . 1/26
Quite the fun little story. I enjoyed it very much. In the end I expected either Lizzy or Mister Bennett to mutter "third base ..."
Happywife chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
I just looked at your story list and realized I have read several of your other stories. You are a great writer! Keep it up.
Happywife chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
What a delightful story! I laughed so many times. I love the way you describe things and how Elizabeth flirted with her eyes. And James sweetness and her guidebooks. Did they actually have guidebooks back then? Thanks for writing. I'll have to see if you have any other stories!
Conjectured chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
Oh goodness! A most ridiculous and perfect way to end this charming story. I could barely stop laughing while I was reading the epilogue, and a great way to tie up the Lydia - Wickham episode.
Thank you for sharing this story, a great read!
That Other Coin chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
Poor Mr Bennet :) great story :)
lucyinthesky1249 chapter 6 . 10/7/2014
love this story sooo cute!
Shojobaby chapter 6 . 9/23/2014
I absolutely love it! And those geese deserve a medal: they helped bring Darcy to the point!

God bless you.
Incarnadine chapter 6 . 9/12/2014
I am hard pressed to remember the last time I laughed so much reading a fanfiction story as I did with that last chapter/epilogue. Oh, and the rest of the story is very entertaining too - a splendid farce.
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 6 . 9/10/2014
Hahaha, live the epilogue :) great short story with so much laughter to it. Thanks for sharing.
Heather Snow chapter 6 . 9/10/2014
LOL! I'd read the story before, but enjoyed reading it again. But, the epilogue was new to me, and quite funny! :-)
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
This is awesome!
Gioia chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
This story makes me laugh and sigh and giggle foolishly. I adore it. And I swear Janet Evanovich stole your basic concept with the geese scene, but your rendition was far more hilarious and romantic. Finally: Gallinaceous - your vocabulary had me in stitches!
m.cookieme chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
aww I love this story! I started to read and just couldn't stop till I finished it. I lcan pinpoint what I love but it was so entertaining and interesting that I just couldn't stop reading. so bravo! and I can't wait for more stories from you
cherry88 chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
very sweet and funny story! loved it!
FuzzyMammoth chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
I love this story. I've read it twice now and will probably read it again. It is so dramatic and hilarious. And poor Miss Bingley. -) I love the little things you threw in like Elizabeth comparing Caroline to an animal of prey and Mr. Darcy buying every kind of ice so they taste them all. The epilogue is the icing on the cake. Hilarious.