Reviews for Adventures at Morecastle
wordhoarder24 chapter 6 . 1/25
it's my third read through and I love it more every time
1sunfun chapter 4 . 1/19
Still a very good story.
krnycorn chapter 2 . 1/5
I should be napping while my daughter naps, but I can't stop reading this story! I'm loving it. You have done such a great job of taking characters we all love and making it your own. On to the next chapter!
Hina Hime Chan chapter 6 . 12/31/2016
What a cute story
Windchimed chapter 6 . 12/17/2016
Wonderful conclusion - filled with humor and love. Thank you for sharing this story!
Windchimed chapter 5 . 12/17/2016
"Inclined to be offended by you" - I think that's the best summary I've ever seen of Elizabeth's early attitude toward Darcy.
Windchimed chapter 4 . 12/17/2016
The attack was unexpected, but I loved Elizabeth's strength in dealing with it.
Windchimed chapter 3 . 12/4/2016
Darcy definitely improves on acquaintance! :-)
Windchimed chapter 2 . 12/4/2016
I loved the character development in this chapter!
Windchimed chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
Well, that was certainly awkward! :-)
vickety chapter 5 . 12/4/2016
Thanks again for your wonderful story!
vickety chapter 2 . 12/4/2016
Ok, now I realize that I have read this before. But it is so wonderful that I will keep going. I wish I could see the wet Mr. Darcy pushing the carriage!
vickety chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
Wow! I love this partial resolution of their issues. Great chapter!
MrsH chapter 5 . 11/23/2016
Another lovely story! Thank you so much. I'm recovering from a broken pelvis, and have many empty hours to fill. Your wonderful stories helped, and I am grateful.
Madrigal-in-training chapter 6 . 11/21/2016
This has to be my favorite chapter, which is difficult to choose because this was such an enchanting story. You've expertly woven humor, charm, adventure, and suspense into a tale of seaside romance. I love Elizabeth's spirit- whether she is attacking drunkards with hot pokers or battling rowdy geese- and Mr. Darcy's adorable overprotectiveness- mainly in declaring that the same geese will be gracing his dinner table. Your descriptions of nature scenes, like the light-drenched cave or the ruins surrounded by wildflowers, were all beautiful, and made the story all the more vivid in my mind. Once again, I congratulate you on writing an excellent Pride and Prejudice fanfic!