Reviews for Adventures at Morecastle
Guest Reader chapter 6 . 8/6
ahahahaha Reminds me of that "Who's on first".. giving away my age here. An Abbott and Costello joke!

I just loved this FF!
Guest Reader chapter 5 . 8/6
AAAHHHH how sweet! My teeth hurt! What? Didn't the dragon lady have a snide remark? I guess she thought better of it since she may have had a snide remark from Darcy!
Great little story. Thanks!
Guest Reader chapter 4 . 8/6
OMG! Enter the dragon lady! As always stepping in to dampen all the fun! She attaches herself to Darcy like a barnacle to a hull. How I hate Caroline... she's dumb as a stump and quite unladylike... she's everything she accuses Lizzy and the rest of the Bennets of being! I'm glad of some of Darcy's responses to her but he could have been a little ruder to her...payback for her rudeness to Lizzy! A well written chapter, as usual, thanks. Poor Lizzy! She's living her own "Perils of Pauline"! Thank goodness she has Darcy to save her..again! Loved this chapter.
Guest Reader chapter 3 . 8/6
Another great chapter. Darcy taking charge again and Lizzy liking it!
Guest Reader chapter 2 . 8/6
I loved this chapter...Darcy is beginning to show his true self to Lizzy. Just like her to show humor when it is least expected! Love the two of them in this chapter! Darcy so caring and Lizzy starting to feel differently about Darcy.
Very well written!
Guest Reader chapter 1 . 8/6
I just found this story!

How fortunate to have them run into each other on the beach! Bingley is his usual incompetant and smiling self.. rowing... but we all love him anyway. Darcy is still a little too smug but a great rower ahahaha
Great chapter!
KylieKyotie chapter 5 . 7/26
Absolutely lovely, funny, sweet story!
Wolf Rebellious chapter 5 . 7/15
I love the running joke that Elizabeth always gets into some trouble in every adventure they take haha.. poor Darcy! Great work, please write more
mustreadmorebooks chapter 6 . 4/29
LOVE this epilogue! Who's on first . . .
avantika.srinivasan chapter 6 . 4/25
The consequences game, proposal and the epilogue are priceless!
Mulyati F.D chapter 6 . 3/27
Here the story is so sweet and romantic.
Thanks for the story...I look forward to your other stories.
Cassyfanfic chapter 6 . 3/15
Hahaha, the epilogue! I can't stop laughing!
love the story. And I love you complementous Mr. Darcy
Cassyfanfic chapter 2 . 3/14
What a great chapter indeed! I especially love the sentence "But I am much more comfortable with mud." Haha, so true
HarnGin chapter 6 . 3/11
HILARIOUS! I laughed so hard in this chapter that I almost choked on my dinner. Thank you for writing such a good story and humorous final chapter.
lol