Reviews for Adventures at Morecastle
KylieKyotie chapter 5 . 7/26
Absolutely lovely, funny, sweet story!
Wolf Rebellious chapter 5 . 7/15
I love the running joke that Elizabeth always gets into some trouble in every adventure they take haha.. poor Darcy! Great work, please write more
mustreadmorebooks chapter 6 . 4/29
LOVE this epilogue! Who's on first . . .
avantika.srinivasan chapter 6 . 4/25
The consequences game, proposal and the epilogue are priceless!
Mulyati F.D chapter 6 . 3/27
Here the story is so sweet and romantic.
Thanks for the story...I look forward to your other stories.
Cassyfanfic chapter 6 . 3/15
Hahaha, the epilogue! I can't stop laughing!
love the story. And I love you complementous Mr. Darcy
Cassyfanfic chapter 2 . 3/14
What a great chapter indeed! I especially love the sentence "But I am much more comfortable with mud." Haha, so true
HarnGin chapter 6 . 3/11
HILARIOUS! I laughed so hard in this chapter that I almost choked on my dinner. Thank you for writing such a good story and humorous final chapter.
lol
ProfessorPedant chapter 6 . 1/26
Quite the fun little story. I enjoyed it very much. In the end I expected either Lizzy or Mister Bennett to mutter "third base ..."
Happywife chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
I just looked at your story list and realized I have read several of your other stories. You are a great writer! Keep it up.
Happywife chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
What a delightful story! I laughed so many times. I love the way you describe things and how Elizabeth flirted with her eyes. And James sweetness and her guidebooks. Did they actually have guidebooks back then? Thanks for writing. I'll have to see if you have any other stories!
Conjectured chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
Oh goodness! A most ridiculous and perfect way to end this charming story. I could barely stop laughing while I was reading the epilogue, and a great way to tie up the Lydia - Wickham episode.
Thank you for sharing this story, a great read!
That Other Coin chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
Poor Mr Bennet :) great story :)
lucyinthesky1249 chapter 6 . 10/7/2014
love this story sooo cute!