Reviews for Stop Motion
lillelouis chapter 5 . 2/9
Goddammit.
lillelouis chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
God, what the hell is David?! Human, monster, hallucination? Animal or mineral? Predator? Or some random dude that actually DID know Rufus? I missed Dean in the beginning 'cause his anger and Sam's crazy go so well together, but this is shaping up to be beyond interesting.

Well done.
Maz101 chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
So painful and astute.
Loved your writing of Sam's absolute obsessive compulsion to act as he is. Trying to hold it together but, in the state he's in, even this visitor is an unwanted distraction..."Sam wants him gone. He's filling up Sam's space with life and breath and a dangerous aura of energy that prickles against Sam's skin and is settling across the cabin. It's a smothering weight that Sam can actually feel pushing down on him, making his head ache and his heart thump hard against his ribs. He can feel the sweat starting to pool on his back and stick to his shirt, he takes another tiny sip of his drink, his eyes never leaving his visitor."
I'm seeing now at least one of the possibly several meanings to the title of your story. Such good writing.
lillelouis chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
This is leading somewhere I can't see. Probs why I added it to my goddamn update list. Goddamn.
Maz101 chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
Just read your three chapters and am so impressed. You are describing a breakdown. A person traumatised and in shock. Hurt. You are describing a Sam who didn't do 'nothing' after all. Someone who could barely function. I wish the Show had shown us this - it didn't and it left us all as bemused as Dean. But you are. Just Great!
Love the letters; the writings; the bold red statement; the lack of self care; the friendship with only the animals (so cute in an otherwise less than cute tale); the talking to himself and what he says (noting that he'd met satan once - Ha!) ...the utter desolation you describe. And now an OC who will apparently be able to relate. So, so well done.