Reviews for THE SCIENTIST
AlessNox chapter 13 . 8/2/2014
I really enjoyed this work. The way that each Holmes appreciated their own Watson, and the way that they worked together to help each other was really sweet. This story was very original and interesting.

I was a bit distracted that John kept saying "could of" instead of "could have" although that may have been a dialect thing. I did occasionally get confused as to which Holmes and Watson was which, but that may be due to the fact that I read it over several days.

I found this a very enjoyable work. It stuck in my mind. And it was pleasant to think that even given the differences in fate and circumstance, the core of their personalities and their friendship stayed intact,
Nobodysmama chapter 13 . 7/12/2014
Great story. Thanks for sharing!
detectivejigsaw chapter 13 . 5/23/2014
It was sometimes confusing figuring out which alternate character you were talking about at times. But it's still an interesting concept. And I like the idea that in any universe, John and Sherlock would end up friends.
deanine chapter 13 . 3/5/2014
This was a fabulous read.
story kindler chapter 13 . 7/23/2013
Just finished you wonderfully entertaining piece of work. Thank you for writing it I enjoyed it so much so that I strongly felt the need to skip a briefing I had this evening... I tore my self away from my tablet and when I came back the first think I did after making a scrumptious blueberry pancake was finish The Scientist. So once again thank you.
Arty Diane chapter 13 . 7/23/2013
That was a great last chapter! I liked how all the Sherlocks reflected on their friendship with their Johns. Poor Belstaf Sherlock, he's about to have his John married... That last paragraph was really beautiful, I realy liked the domestic feeling it had.
Arty Diane chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
Thanks for telling us what John said to calm the Watson siblings down. I'm glad it all got sorted out and Dr. Holms' John is going to live!
librophile chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
Yay, there's a new update!
I love the way you had other-John talk with his counterpart - for a minute there I wondered if he would stay, if the other Watson had died. I'm glad he made the right choice; his Sherlock is a bit crazy, but they match each other to perfection.
johnsarmylady chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
Excellent!

Favourite line:
If you tell him I'll deny it and drug your tea with hallucinogens again. And I wont stop you from running out into the street naked like I did last time." - lolololol
8annie81 chapter 11 . 7/3/2013
Does back to the start mean a paradox has been created? We literally go back to chapter one?
Heartbroken
8annie81 chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
Omg it just hit me. If Holmes were a consulting criminal instead of detective he'd have ORCHISTATED whatever crime it was Ms. Hudson's husband was put in death row for. They don't have a Ms. Hudson because she's probably dead while her husband is a free man.
Did you do that on purpose? That's dark. That's insanely dark. Ouch.
And John is going to be okay? All of his incarnations? Even the scary kind of evil one?
8annie81 chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
The criminal Sherlock gives me the creeps. How can they not have a Ms. Hudson!?
8annie81 chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
Oh god I really wanna hug the doctor Sherlock. He's going to fail a lot isn't he? Poor guy. He just wants his blogger!
8annie81 chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
So...he's not going to get to steal a Watson. He's going to end up saving them. Will it be fulfilling? I hope so. I really, really hope so!
8annie81 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
That summary tho...this almost screams, "you're going to cry". It's a real bomb to drop in the summary that John is dead. But I hope something is worked out!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »