Reviews for Animorph, Animagus
Rakaan chapter 1 . 3/31
This is another that would've been pretty interesting as a full-fledged story.
kaws chapter 1 . 2/3
This has a decent amount of potential. I wish that you'd make more.
firebluebird2006 chapter 1 . 1/27
ok so not one shot material. the first chapter of a story maybe
grimmich chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
im just picturing harry casypuallybwalking in and pouring the oatmeal into the pool like he was feeding his fish and all of them dying XD
Bil chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
That's cool. I enjoyed this.
Jadesilverwing20 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
please keep going with this story its really good. don't give up so soon .I don't like cliffhangers that much since I like this story very much and I can't wait for the next chapter.
August Mayhem chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Aaaah no! c'mon, why'd you stop!? This has so much potential! Going into it, I knew it was a one-shot, but still. Kept hoping there would be a chapter button at the bottom. *le sigh*

Great writing, and the oatmeal was fantastic :D

August
mattcun chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
plz write more
Entoarox chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Great idea for a story, shame you made it a one-shot!
Hoping you either continue it or someone finds the inspiration to continue it, because the idea is awesome!
Drygannon chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
*nods* Very good, very well done. I hope you decide to expand this, as it would be FREAKING AWESOME!
Wings of Dread chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Really great story!
GJMEGA chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
WHYYYYYY? Why is this "Complete"? This is AWESOME! If you don't want to commit to an epic length story then as long as the Yeerks don't find out about the wizarding world, and I don't see how they /could/ unless they had the unbelievable luck to get a muggleborn's relative as a host, then this story could be wrapped up satisfactorily in just a few chapters with Harry's war experience, adult common sense and magic. This story really needs and deserves to be continued.
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Lovely, can't wait for more.
rollingWater chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
This would actually be really interesting to see continue. Too bad you seem to be done with it...
random passerby chapter 1 . 10/11/2013