Reviews for Animorph, Animagus
RSegovia chapter 1 . 6/13
I really like this story, though there are a few inconsistencies with the Animorphs books. The kids are in middle school at this point, not high school. The Andalite they meet is named Elfangor with an E. They can only acquire DNA from the original animal, not from each other, and I'm pretty sure they have to be in their own forms to do it, not in morph, though I don't remember if that was explicitly stated or if the kids just assumed it. It's possible that Harry could break those last two rules with magic, I suppose.

I do like Harry's "acquire everything" policy. I never got why the Animorphs would go into a tiger cage, for example, and have only one person acquire the tiger. It's always better to have more options. I also like the idea of Harry leading the Animorphs with a lot more subtlety and battle experience than they would have had. He should be able to easily rescue and hide Tom and others.

It would be interesting to see Harry revealing magic to the kids, and possibly bringing certain wizards and witches into the group. It would be prudent to tell the international magical community about the yeerks, or at least the Aurors, since the wizards surely have the capability to tell if someone is possessed, to stun Controllers, and possibly remove the yeerks. Some of them might even be able to direct a killing curse to only target the yeerk. They can also easily contain someone for three days and make a place to hide rescued people. On the other hand, some wizards are just stupid and arrogant enough to assume they can take on yeerk forces on their own without knowing all the facts and get themselves killed or captured.

Also, warning people in charge is a priority, both magical and muggle, and Harry has the connections to make it happen. Keep the yeerks from getting a host who knows about magic at all costs. The Chee can surely help with that; they undoubtedly already know about magic and have probably overcome the technology interference problem. Now I wonder how the Chee would interact with magical dogs.

I like the hints of a crossover between science and magic in how the Escafil device works and I suspect there might be a scientific explanation for magic, probably involving z-space and the Ellimist.

It doesn't look like you have plans to continue this, but it would be cool if you did.
AstralGuardian70775 chapter 1 . 3/16
I'd REALLY like to see this one continued. It's already off to a great start.
Espied7 chapter 1 . 3/10
So. Awesome.
Stars Moons and Darkness chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
WHAT?! Is that IT?! There HAS to be more!
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Very good
LadyVukavo chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Hey hey hey awesome story like many of your others and I don't know why nobody seemed to think of the idea of being able to merge two or more acquired DNA's to make their own animal rather than an exact copy. As I was telling my co-worker about it an idea popped into my head for a funny Omake (sp?) where one of the animals they go to acquire is pregnant. Since a mother and the babies exchange blood while the baby is in the womb, that would mean the Fetus's DNA would be aquired as well and they'd find themselves pregnant right? O.O

Sorry, just random hilarity idea but I know I wouldn't be able to do it justice writing it myself so thought I'd see if you were interested lol
aradia1967 chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
Plz write more on this story.
Espied7 chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Great stuff! This would make an awesome multi-chapter. I also realized the the cube is similar to the tesseract... hmm.
Rakaan chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
This is another that would've been pretty interesting as a full-fledged story.
kaws chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
This has a decent amount of potential. I wish that you'd make more.
firebluebird2006 chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
ok so not one shot material. the first chapter of a story maybe
grimmich chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
im just picturing harry casypuallybwalking in and pouring the oatmeal into the pool like he was feeding his fish and all of them dying XD
Bil chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
That's cool. I enjoyed this.
Jadesilverwing20 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
please keep going with this story its really good. don't give up so soon .I don't like cliffhangers that much since I like this story very much and I can't wait for the next chapter.
August Mayhem chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Aaaah no! c'mon, why'd you stop!? This has so much potential! Going into it, I knew it was a one-shot, but still. Kept hoping there would be a chapter button at the bottom. *le sigh*

Great writing, and the oatmeal was fantastic :D

August