Reviews for Animorph, Animagus
Stars Moons and Darkness chapter 1 . 9/4
WHAT?! Is that IT?! There HAS to be more!
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 1 . 6/27
Very good
LadyVukavo chapter 1 . 3/24
Hey hey hey awesome story like many of your others and I don't know why nobody seemed to think of the idea of being able to merge two or more acquired DNA's to make their own animal rather than an exact copy. As I was telling my co-worker about it an idea popped into my head for a funny Omake (sp?) where one of the animals they go to acquire is pregnant. Since a mother and the babies exchange blood while the baby is in the womb, that would mean the Fetus's DNA would be aquired as well and they'd find themselves pregnant right? O.O

Sorry, just random hilarity idea but I know I wouldn't be able to do it justice writing it myself so thought I'd see if you were interested lol
aradia1967 chapter 1 . 1/27
Plz write more on this story.
Espied7 chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Great stuff! This would make an awesome multi-chapter. I also realized the the cube is similar to the tesseract... hmm.
Rakaan chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
This is another that would've been pretty interesting as a full-fledged story.
kaws chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
This has a decent amount of potential. I wish that you'd make more.
firebluebird2006 chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
ok so not one shot material. the first chapter of a story maybe
grimmich chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
im just picturing harry casypuallybwalking in and pouring the oatmeal into the pool like he was feeding his fish and all of them dying XD
Bil chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
That's cool. I enjoyed this.
Jadesilverwing20 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
please keep going with this story its really good. don't give up so soon .I don't like cliffhangers that much since I like this story very much and I can't wait for the next chapter.
August Mayhem chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Aaaah no! c'mon, why'd you stop!? This has so much potential! Going into it, I knew it was a one-shot, but still. Kept hoping there would be a chapter button at the bottom. *le sigh*

Great writing, and the oatmeal was fantastic :D

August
mattcun chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
plz write more
Entoarox chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Great idea for a story, shame you made it a one-shot!
Hoping you either continue it or someone finds the inspiration to continue it, because the idea is awesome!
Drygannon chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
*nods* Very good, very well done. I hope you decide to expand this, as it would be FREAKING AWESOME!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »