Reviews for The Daughter of Darkness - Rejects
Caver Floyd chapter 56 . 11/20/2014
First reviewer of 2014. Yay! Actually nooo because its November.
Anyway another awesome story from Nic n Nyx. You had me fooled there for a chapter about what happened to Nico. (A good thing because I can tell that you can actually do it.) In a lot of stories when there is a cliffhanger when a character might be dead it is obvious that they will live because the author just can't let them go. Not the case for you. Good job.

There was something that I forgot to mention in my review of Rebels. I'm glad you made Hunter's mom a child of Hades because it makes her situation more practical but still, how is Kronos, in his divided state (different book reference do you get it?), able to have a kid. I'd think that if he was strong enough to have that much presence, he'd have found a way to escape from Tartarus sooner. It is not like he was waiting on a prophecy because the Great Prophecy had nothing to do with Kronos, it just dealt with demigods and Olympus.
Sydy chapter 38 . 12/9/2013
Just have to say that the ending is ironic. Its a cliffhanger and the chapter ended with Nico falling off a cliff. I realize though, that I may be the only one who finds this funny.
Sydy chapter 26 . 12/5/2013
It did. I love Ethan, just saying, but I understand he is yours Nic. That is the reason Leo is mine. Stay away from him.
Sydy chapter 16 . 12/2/2013
Im not sure if you still read reviews for this story but I wanted to let you both know that I love your writing and I haven't found any of these chapters boring. They are all well written and entertaining. Also Clarisse, Connor, and Travis need to be slapped.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
I should go to bed. Mraaahhhhh. I'm so tired, and tired makes me 'drunk'
I swear to drunk, I'm not god.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
And so it begins! /evil laugh
-Grumpy
Of Wrath and Angels chapter 56 . 10/12/2013
YOU'RE MAKING ME CRY GODDAMMIT! When Bree and Ethan talked, it made cry so much. I CAN'T WAIT FOR REDEEMABLE! Have you read HoG yet? If you have tell me! I have! Gotta go fix my email, it regards every FF Update as Spam! Spam!
iheartmalekith chapter 56 . 10/5/2013
This book was good, although I did prefer Rebels (but that's because I love Kronos. xD)
iheartmalekith chapter 55 . 10/5/2013
Ahhh I'm so excited for the one shot. c:
iheartmalekith chapter 54 . 10/5/2013
Haha it's okay for the late chapter. Not everyone can be on time all the time. :) And this was a good one. xD
iheartmalekith chapter 53 . 10/3/2013
Update please...
iheartmalekith chapter 52 . 9/24/2013
Amazing. :)
Hmm.. I just love the way you write. I can't really say anything bad about it.
iheartmalekith chapter 51 . 9/21/2013
I forgive you. :)
And omg can't wait for the one-shot! xD
iheartmalekith chapter 50 . 9/16/2013
Boom. Another amazing chapter. :)
You are amazing writers. c:
Guest chapter 50 . 9/16/2013
LOL! Don't ask me why. Just LoL. The Daylight Disaster is a dog named after Reeses Cups. Amazing twist though again! I love Brook' s reaction! My new school is too big! It's bigger than all the houses on a block put together. It has a Art, Music, English, Math, Science, Design and Technology, History, Geography, two gyms and and a fitness suite. My legs die everyday. HOW IN HADES DO YOU COME UP WITH SUCH AN AMAZING, EPIC PLOT LIKE THIS!?
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »