Reviews for The Element of Time
trance dance chapter 16 . 21h
So Sasuke got his cured seel removed and Gaara is trolling his brother and sister. Generally good chapter.
Dood567 chapter 105 . 8/22
Where did you go? Please get back and continue writing the story. I really REALLY enjoy The Element of Time. I can't wait till the next chapter comes out. Please update soon or at least tell everyone why you haven't updated. Thanks!
Wait a minute ... Afraid of women, comes off as a jerk you based it on lon'qu didn't you :)
Hello there chapter 53 . 7/13
Where is Hanabi?
Nobody important chapter 107 . 7/13
On your profile, you said that there was a cap on 15 guest reviews per chapter. So 105 x 15 1575 guest reviews. You said that 2500 reviews have to be made before you continue the story. That means only 925 reviews have to be made on an account. If 9 reviewers reviewed each chapter that would fulfill the 925 required reviews. Tadah!

Seriously though. This fanfiction is amazing. Such a shame you havent updated though . As Deidara would say " It is truly a work of art, hn! "
Meirai chapter 107 . 7/12
FINISH THIS OR I WILL MAKE YOU...
jdogrules chapter 3 . 6/23
this story is so funy you sure know how lite it up
Chapter was awsome
KingCrab-5D's-RivalGIII chapter 6 . 6/7
The academy teacher before Iuka that you were talking about is named Mizuki.
trance dance chapter 14 . 6/3
Sasuke vs Sakura... now why this hadn't happened in canon ?
trance dance chapter 12 . 6/1
And here I return to this story. I have to say that it was another good chapter. especially the part wher Naruto declars pranking war on Sasuke.
The Fox Sage chapter 70 . 5/26
Garra's father already has a name, just lock at his wiki page in.i do have to comment that the elemental rasengan for lightning is impossible because lightning chakra can't be controlled to such a fine degree besides kakashi even failed when he attempted to create for your jutsu names for the rasengans, could you not put a Japanese word like rasen and put it together with a english word like nonetheless this is proving to be a good story.

Ps. Why is Suna apparently obseesed with making their weapons out of really expensive materials in your story? and personally Sasukes curse seal 2nd form looks good but i don't think it should have dragon wings maybe instead give it raven birdlike wings

sincerely
-The Fox Sage
Jronese chapter 25 . 5/21
I don't know what will happen i am chapter 25. But shouldn't they be able to get through obito if they let rin ressurect?
warpterror chapter 8 . 5/18
If you want an ominous ending you should read "The boy in the team" by shadenight123 :) That is if you can bear through all the angst :P
warpterror chapter 4 . 5/18
So what Konoha just let the matter drop? They should have demanded something from Kumo at the least...
2,121 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »