Reviews for Find Myself
S.Warrior chapter 22 . 8/26/2014
Omfg you have me addicted and I feel like you just cut off my supply ...please tell me you are going to finish I NEED to know what happens next! quinntana is my otp I don't ship anything else on that show sadly
Kenmura chapter 18 . 2/2/2014
LoL I'm from Indonesia and it's a coincidence I'm reading this chapter at night (refering to your goodnight greeting in Indonesian).

So far I think the only part that I think would be too OOC was the dare part, other than that I think this fic is quite entertaining (hence I've read 18ch so far hehe). We'll see where this revelation of Quinntana from this chapter goes to then. Thx you for writing the fic )
A.k.a.Harley chapter 22 . 11/6/2013
My God! I love this story so much. It's amazing how you describe Quinn and Santana's interactions. Santana being romantic, jealous Quinn, their kisses, everything is just so nice and sweet. Thank you so much for writing this. You got yourself a new follower.
marcella.nunes.167 chapter 17 . 11/6/2013
*_*

Simplesmente perfeito.
marcella.nunes.167 chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHA é o mais engraçado!

muito bom! morrendo de rir!

Amei tudo! parabéns!
S6292 chapter 22 . 11/6/2013
I love it! Can't wait for an update!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/23/2013
Great chapter
boringsiot chapter 22 . 10/23/2013
I thought Quinn and Santana was horrible at hiding things..and here we have Britt and Rachel being obvious too! Hahahaha! All of them don't know how to be subtle.

I wished Quinn & Santana would've freaked out more when they know that they know. But! I guess Santana would've handled it better because she doesn't mind. But your Quinn has certainly changed from the early chapters. She's weirdly calm about the prospect of liking girls. But i digress.

Cheers for the update! I'm gonna be late for work!
scaryshari7 chapter 22 . 10/23/2013
Really excited for sexy times! Yea!
Sylverkubus chapter 22 . 10/23/2013
love your chapters so far! Keep it up! excited for Quinntana sexy times! :-)
Arly510 chapter 22 . 10/23/2013
I love when brittany says 'Me and my incredible genius brain need room to think, in the meaning of life, poverty, breakfast' Jajajaja! ... Great chapter! ;)
vmwg chapter 22 . 10/23/2013
Great chapter!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/23/2013
Hahhaha. I never though that Rachel and Britt knew about Quinntana.
boringsiot chapter 21 . 10/21/2013
Yea, i noticed the change in writing straight from the first paragraph. I'm not sure, i was trying to pinpoint exactly what changed, but my mind was distracted in thinking a reply for your PMs. I guess, the paragraphs are longer. And the way you wrote them is less hectic (?); can I say that? I don't really know how to say that. It's more mature, yes. It's more narrated! That's it. It's more of a narration that blurting out what's happening in their heads.

As for the chapter, apart from showing a snipet of how they'll be during the trip with keeping things secret, it feels a bit like a filler. Rachel getting them lost and is reluctant to tell Santana about it is cute.

More to discuss in PM! Cheers!
boringsiot chapter 20 . 10/21/2013
Don't underestimate the aesthetic value of the double thingie. It looks nicer, yes. Do I care? Not so much, but yes.

New place for a new adventure! Omg..camping in crutches. Should be fun. Altho that couldn't beat the beach trip in crutches. Hahaha! You just want Santana to he miserable!

I really like your Quinn. I like it when she's insecure. I like it when she's bantering, being nice, or rambling. I like it when she's possessive or jealous. I like it when she's the horn dog (coz everyone expects Santana to be the aggressive one). I just like your Quinn.

Rachel's cute. Hahahah! Cheers!