Reviews for Forsaken
lillelouis chapter 11 . 3/6/2014
...Damn.

I don't suppose you've got another chapter lying around?
Sandy-it-is chapter 11 . 9/25/2013
Can not wait to read the next chapter.
deanstheman chapter 11 . 9/9/2013
Oh crap. Adam's pissed. Awesome chap - i love it when the boys come clean with each other - even if they only ever do it halfway. As ususal, perfect dialogue :)
deanstheman chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
LOVED Amelia's little pep-talk. And Adam? Oh no, that poor kid. Didn't see that coming. Poor Sam and Dean are probably going to have to waste their little brother. Loving your Benny, btw.
Emmers224 chapter 11 . 9/5/2013
Eep! Oh man. It sounds like Adam has nothing good in store for the boys. I can only imagine how well their encounter will go.
Next chapter should be exciting! I am definitely loving this story and was excited to learn there are plenty more chapters ahead. I can't wait!
Emmers224 chapter 10 . 9/4/2013
Holy Jesus. I stumbled upon this by pure chance and good thing I did. This is just a golden nugget of a read. I don't feel like I've left the edge of my seat since I started reading. I don't even really know what to adequately say besides...wow. More...please? I'm shamelessly addicted!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Haha I LOVE how you write Crowley!
deanstheman chapter 9 . 8/12/2013
Wow that was an intense chapter. From start to finish, the best yet! I loved Dean's reaction to grab Benny and charge after Crowley - don't get Dean mad! But I think Sam's secret is being figured out... the suspicions are growing. And what is Abbadon doing to Dean? Uh-oh. Can't wait for the next chap!
JudyH chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
Oh no...you are gonna leave us hanging here, aren't you? Wicked, just wicked.

I personally like (if that's the right word) Crowley better when he's not trying to be cute and cuddly. I want to see him go all full metal jacket, totally unwound; after all, he's a demon first and foremost and he should be acting more like one. That last act in this chapter was spot on for him, using any method at hand to achieve his goals.

But now we have to wait and see what damages he inflicted here...but not too long, I hope!
deanstheman chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
Ah what an ending! Terrific chapter, start to finish. Not sure what's going on with Dean yet but I'm intrigued. I loved the insight into Sam's thinking that about being more comfortable in a way around the monsters. But darn that Crowley! We do tend to forget he is a thoroughly evil demon because of his suave cocky charm and banter. Poor nikki :(. Terrific chap tho. Am loving this story.
deanstheman chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
Its funny how Dean knows sam's lying and Sam knows that dean knows he's lying yet neither comes out and says it. Darn that Winchester communication! Lol. As usual, perfect voices and great chapter.
pinkbelle chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
This is really good! I can't wait for Sam to tell Dean about why he took off for the year...the was the one thing from last season I didn't like, but I thought the rest of it was pretty awesome, I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it! Can't wait for the next chapter though!
reannablue chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
I somehow missed this story before today. I'm hooked!
deanstheman chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
I LOVED Dean and Benny back together. Dean's PTSD is being well-shown here and the In-the-trenches camaraderie he has with Benny. He is being hard on Sam (rightfully so though, considering he doesn't know) but he will probably feel pretty douchie when he finds out. Well, unless he sees the Amelia thing as another Ruby thing. Great characterization as always - I know, I'm a broken record but I just can't NOT mention it every time I read any of your work.
mb64 chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
I'm not sure how several chapters of this slipped past me- but I am all caught up now! Yay!

Really well done and enjoyable! I am eagerly waiting for more.