Reviews for Robin's Guilty Pleasure
Annabeth97 chapter 1 . 3/26
Haha. That's amazing. I giggled alot and snorted several times. I love most of those songs but i don,t know one.
InuKaglover4ev22 chapter 1 . 3/15
This was amazing! XD
I love all the songs that they listened to. AND YES I DID catch the White Chicks reference! As soon as Starfire switched the station and the piano started playing is when I recognized the reference. You really made my day by adding that! XP

Well, anyway, great one-shot and can't wait to read more stories. 'Til next time. ;D
MushuFireLorde chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Haha gold digger!
xxCharlieTheDreamerxx chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Oh my god you killed me with the white chicks reference!
Love this story
Jack2495 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
LOOOOL awesome story
dickgraysonisasterous chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I had just got done listening to all these songs on my phone. No joke. It was hilarious.
number14xion chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Oh my gosh, I think this is the best thing ever. I love awkward Robin so much :D
Captain Amber of AC chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Oh my gosh XDD
And Cyborg at the end XD
You're killing me
Swallowing.RaInDrOpS chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Oh god robin did use rap to tune the arguing out I remember XD that was great. I loved the 'dance' lessons Robin gives her. Imagining them in TTG just bopping their heads together.
snazzyflower chapter 1 . 6/11/2013

DID YOU JUST SAY... The /n/ word?!
Star Crossed Writer chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I DID! I CAUGHT THE WHITE CHICKS REFERENCE! I kinda thought this was OOC at first, and it still is, but now it's an awesome kind of OOC. That made my night. Thank you heartily.
Tabbykatroses chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I must admit that I didn't get the reference then I looked back and now I can't stop smiling. The story proves this equation correct. Robin Awkward
lesmystiquestar chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This story's so hilarious.

I caught the White Chicks part! :D
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Wow that was epically hilarious haha you had me dying with the "drop it low girl" part. Then Beast Boy and Cyborg joined in with Robin! Then Cyborg and Starfire sang the White Chicks song! Awww that was the best! Haha :]
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2013