Reviews for To Whom I Might Never Meet
2 Fast 2 Farrell chapter 1 . 7/13
figs
fantasychica37 chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER.
Loonybottoms chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
I was expecting this one to turn out like the Joffrey/Drogo chapter, lol, but it was surprisingly heart-warming. I guess even the hardest hearts aren't wholly immune to the cuteness of a direwolf pup.
Loonybottoms chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
Really love this chapter. Poor girl deserves to find her family. That last line about Edmure is gold. XD
tthorn chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
Really like the idea of a Robb and Dany meeting, Robb brought up to distrust Starks and Dany brought up to think that all Starks are traitors not knowing how honourable they are.
LadyKatherine29 chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
I really enjoyed all four chapters. It was nice to see people enteracting with those they normal won't have. Due to the plot. Excellent idea. Thank you very much for sharing this. Plots great. Flows good. The chapters are short, but have enough meat to them. To make a reader smile. I would like to see Tyrion next please. This was a very fun read and again I thank you for sharing it. :)
Andrich chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
Tyrion. Sansa is BORING.
Chrysalis chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
I like the silliness. It's nice to see such different people interacting.
Andrich chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
Well, obviously, we need Aeron Damphair and Melisandre. Then maybe Thoros and Tyrion? Jaime and Jorah? Sam and Eddard? Cat and Cella? Tywin and Arya (AU future scenario?)? Tywin and Jon Snow? Arya and Selmy (after he meets up with Dany)? Brienne and Ser Meryn Trant? Bronn and Ser Loras? The Queen of Thorns and Roose Bolton? I'm grasping at straws now. Theon and Crow's Eye? Sansa and Xaro Xhoan Daxos? Littlefinger and Syrio? Varys and Davos?(oooh, that would be a good one, they could conspire to kill Melisandre)