Reviews for A Welcome Distraction
I give up
trufaithangel chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
This was beautifully written. Thank you. 3
dawger25 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
RIGHT in the feels, damn that hurts
Fruith chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
This is so heartbreaking. I felt that myBrittana just got shattered all over again. But nice wriing though I am so affected by this one!
Laughingkiddo chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This is so bittersweet :') It still causes a little pain how it seems like the 'girlfriend' phase between Brittany and Santana has passed, but their friendship is so lovely. I wonder what is in stored for them :)
sb chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
this was really simple and beautiful. thanks.
broken-timemachine chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Sigh. Im sad. But this helped, kinda. Thanks for sharing, great job!
brittanalover chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
This is the ending I was hoping for. I wanted complete closure but the season final was disappointing. This gave me the brittana closure I think most brittana fans needed! Thank you!
Spaceship Coupe chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
incredible :) still hoping Brittana isn't completely over in the show though...but I guess all of them (writers and actresses) just aren't that into it. fanfiction forever :D it's better here anyway.
Elffy chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
God, that finale just about killed me. I wanted so much more and then you wrote this which was wonderful and heartbreaking. I'll always love Brittana, they're great and maybe they'll live on in fanfiction and not on the show but with writers like you, that may be for the best. Well done.
ChiaraRobbins chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
"For this beautiful, sweet girl that taught you about love so that you could learn to love someone else and taught you about friendship so that you could sit here in this room with her and feel pride at where her life is taking her, even if it's away from you."

That's the Brittana's farewell that I hoped to see, and you gave me the chance to. Sweet and tender and loving and careful. A closure, but a welcomed one! thanks
Swinging Cloud chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
N O P E
twosocks75 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Man this was so awesome! I can totally picture this happening and you just wrote it perfectly, thank you! :)
LeighKelly chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Whoa. You just verbalized the entire tone of Brittana last night, and made it actually make sense in my head! I'm completely blown away at how awesome this is.