Reviews for Days Gone By
Gunzaimyx chapter 9 . 8/2/2012
The end is so fudging lovely, brought me to tears! Oh my heart! You did really well to capture the emotion of the end of this journey. It is sooo touching. BRAVO! I seriously felt Auron's pain beating in my own chest. Excellent job!
Gunzaimyx chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
And so I come across this marvelous story about what happens aftet Jecht become the Final Aeon and I am blown away! This is something that is rarely touched upon. They are spot-on in characterization. Great humor! I cannot wait to read the rest!
goldenglare chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Bravo! Perhaps the most well written story i have experienced on this site to date. I cant wait to see what happens next
dudehere chapter 9 . 7/24/2004
Hello

Just decided to reread one of my favorite fics on here. I'm kinda wondering, like the rest of the world, is there more? If so, I'm super stoked, if not, it was a great, if not abrupt fic.

Rockstar
Avelera chapter 9 . 7/9/2004
I just wanted to say that this is the best FFX fic I've ever read, and I've read quite a few! I could have sworn I had reviewed this but I guess I didn't. I love...everything about this fic. But... you spelled Yunalesca wrong in this last chapter 0_0
HumbleMaster chapter 9 . 6/12/2004
Love of the gods, I've never read a fic this good! But was this the last chapter? I pray not, since I really, really want to read some more... This is so good and touching I'm almost crying...Please write more ;)
Arinya not logged in chapter 9 . 5/8/2004
Hope your creative juices are working.
Princess Artemis chapter 9 . 4/15/2004
Yes! Update!
Very interesting idea about the fate of the other guardians and how the Crusaders there reacted to them. Nice job!
heath 999 chapter 9 . 4/9/2004
*eyes huge* Wow... This is just... Wow. Amazing and powerful story, please continue!
Arinya chapter 9 . 4/8/2004
Ahahaha...hah...*spaz*
You've done an obscenely good job of writing this chapter. I've got goosebumps all over. Would you ever consider having me 'host' this story on my webpage with credits to you?
Arinya chapter 8 . 4/8/2004
Oh my god. I think I'm crying.
Gimme a sec.
...
Okay...better now.
...ahh...oh Auron
Arinya chapter 5 . 4/8/2004
This is an amazing story.
honestly, your descriptions and memory are ACE. I absolutely love characterization, and Braska is simply hilarious. Auron is 'loveable' as always and I'm coming to like Jecht more and more.
There is one thing though, I always though you became a final aeon at the very end, not in the cave of the stolen fayth
cool-kitsune chapter 9 . 4/8/2004
WOW! You updated! I love your story! I thought it ended on Chapter 8! But Holy Yevon, you updated! Good for you! Me so haapy! Please continue!
klepto-maniac0 chapter 9 . 4/7/2004
YAY! You finally updated! YAY!
Zero-no-uta chapter 9 . 4/5/2004
YAY! Great chapter! Poor Auron.. *hugs him* It'll all be alright! *pauses* I hope.. O.o;; Anyway, update soon! This story is grand!_
~Zero no Uta