Reviews for Days Gone By
rune chapter 8 . 12/5/2002
BRILLIANT story! Please continue! I've read from chapters 1-8 all at once; it was so engaging! And you left off at an incredibly crucial part... Auron's confrontation with Yunalesca...! You handled the final battle between Braska and Sin with incredible skill, and wonderful detail! Please please write more! When I read your writing, I feel like I understand more of their history (because it was never fully explained in the game, aside from Jecht's spheres). Auron is my favorite character, and I am so happy to have found a fic that tells the story of his past with such skill. Please continue!
IMD9 chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Please update! Auron still has to fight Yunalesca and die...
klepto-maniac0 chapter 8 . 10/14/2002
Masterfully written with great emotion and suspense. I was on the edge of my seat when Jecht started jumping around and trying to call Auron's attention to Yu Yevon circling around while Auron was grieving over Braska. This is one of the best chapters in your story thus far-keep up the absolutely fantastic work and update soon!
IMD9 chapter 8 . 10/14/2002
This is a classic. The battle with Sin is perfect, as is Yu Yevon merging with Jecht...pls update soon!
dudehere chapter 8 . 10/11/2002
That was a Hell of a chapter. You characterize everyone very nicely, and the last battle with Sin was exactly as it should have been. Great job.
IMD9 chapter 7 . 10/7/2002
The story's great...pls update ASAP...dying to read the rest.
Luki Dimension chapter 7 . 10/5/2002
lOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Please update soon!
klepto-maniac0 chapter 5 . 9/20/2002
Another fantastic bang-up job of a chapter. And, while I do see the newly added sentences at the bottom of the review box, I can't think of a single thing you could improve on. You get right to the story, make it serious and yet good to read (reeeally good to read) and you 'breathe more life into the sallow chests' of the characters that FFX has given us, the fanfic authors. Keep up the good work does sound cliché, but I really do mean it.
Smiggles chapter 5 . 9/18/2002
still loving every bit of this! :) keep it up
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
has taken away our right to post Musical Group fan fiction. In essence, they have taken away our right to free speech! Please sign this petition and pass it on to anyone and everyone you know.

Blue Orca chapter 5 . 9/16/2002
That was great! kekekeke, keep up the good work!
Kirshner chapter 2 . 9/15/2002
JECHT ETC!

This is really very good _
Blue Orca chapter 4 . 9/14/2002
this is so good! keke keep up da good work! Best fic ive read in quiet a while actually
High Summoner Raine chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
Thank you. Even though I personally prefer odd, often dark one-shots which give you a totally new perspective of the game, it's only stories like yours that can transmit that nice and warm feeling that makes you feel so good. Moreover, it's totally in-character for the three of them, and this is not to be underestimated. Nice explanation of the summoning, too. I'm looking forward to the next chapters! Keep on writing!
dudehere chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
Awesome start. Its good to see someone tackle the storyline at the end of Braska's pilgrammage. Keep it up.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »