Reviews for The Other Side
Thedragoness821 chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
I know I have reviewed already but I just wanted to say that You know I wish the actual writers of the walking dead would have some something like this instead of having Rick go all loco and be all seeing things and getting phone calls from dead people.

I guess that's what Melinda, the ghost whisperer would have to deal with in the event of a ZA ... Imagine having to cross over someone in a ZA senario xD.
daeb chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
Can't wait for more, loved the Judith and Karmya scenes!
Thedragoness821 chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Very good! I was so waiting for another update, I love it :D
Zomb chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Really liking your new chapter please update soon x
MAR76 chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Like where this is going. i know shes still hurting over her fiancee but cant wait for her and Daryl to interact with each other .
shika93 chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
Omg, I think Carol might freak out.
shika93 chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
I think it good so far.
shika93 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Wow, sound interesting. It good so far.
MAR76 chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
Yeah i dont think Carol is gonna believe her and her knowing this is gonna cause some major drama in the group . cant wait so hurry with next chapter.
hideher chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
Awesome! Can't wait to see how Carol handles this!
babydake93 chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
really liking your story so far please update soon x
Thedragoness821 chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
I love this! It's such a new prospective, I always wondered how a person with abilities like this would fair in a world like the WD world.

Great job :)
hideher chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Italics helped! Great chapter...the Dixon's were spot on.
hideher chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Awesome idea...can't wait to see where this goes. I might suggest putting the ghost conversation's in italics or bold or something, it might get confusing when she talks to 'real' people.