Reviews for Shame
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 10 . 10/15/2022
Oh damn...now I'm really fucked. Just threw an eye to your last update's date! I suppose, after 8 years you're not inclined to keep going further with this addictive story?!
However - I totally enjoyed while it lasted, finally feeling completely consumed by a story again after a while.
I know you got new stuff coming and I can't wait for that to hit my inbox.
Thank you for sharing your talent and brain babies with us!
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 9 . 10/15/2022
It's getting more and more complicated and only one more chapter to go! Noooo!
I know I'll be devastated...but there's always hope for more ;)
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 7 . 10/15/2022
Even though I'm getting the distinct feeling that this intriguing story isn't even complete after another 3 chapters, it's too good not to read the rest and enjoy all there is...
In my haste to indulge in your stories I hadn't read yet I forgot to check its status! What can I say...I'm a fan and take you at any capacity...
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 6 . 10/15/2022
Hmmm..so Jakob once filled a void for her too and still secretly would love her to still want him? What a masochistic work ethic...
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 5 . 10/15/2022
Gawd almighty! Your writing makes me cheer for a situation that's nothing to cheer about, lololol! You just write them so damn well, I have to admire your brilliance. It's a delight to be so caught up in their struggles to feel, to loose and to gain, dominate and submit, it's breathtaking!
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 3 . 10/14/2022
You create them so well...the characteristics, the detail, the descriptions serving all senses to be on high alert, all the feelz, no matter good or bad!
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 2 . 10/14/2022
...you're the best...and you leave it where you do cause you have a plan. Glad there is more for me without waiting time! ;)
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 1 . 10/14/2022
Wow. What a glorious start! I'm intrigued and so excited to find out more!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/14/2021
I love this storyyyyyyyy , i have been waiting for a update for what seems like forever . I soooo want to know what happens next. Please update.
i heart clash chapter 10 . 7/28/2021
Dug your twisted tale! Thanks for the lovely read 3
Shaaaaame chapter 10 . 12/16/2020
The biggest shame is you not finishing writing this story...but it kinda writes itself from here: Angela recovers, Jacob tells her about Edward's affair, Angela leaves Edward, Aro fails Bella, Jacob fails Bella, and Edward accidentally knocks her up. They name the kid Seamus, which is pronounced "shay-mus". ;P
Guest chapter 10 . 12/16/2020
i hate this bella
KDMCAM chapter 9 . 8/14/2020
I would be so very happy is this was finished one day!
imciara97 chapter 10 . 6/15/2020
God how i loved this uncompleted fic! would have liked to know what happened to those two. It was really great and i hope u can find the time, will and inspiration to complete it. If not just know that it was a pleasure to read it till this point so thank u.
stoptherain20 chapter 10 . 4/26/2020
I can’t believe I just got into this story and it hasn’t updated in 6 years I need more
1,022 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »