Reviews for Shame
MsLiss chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
woot
roxiegirl chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
Thank you thank you thank you! Did I say...never mind. I think you get the drift!

I love this twisted tale and had definitely missed it. I did not give up hope though! Having said that...I do hope it's not another year! ;)
fannygilmore chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
She gets uglier and uglier.
Thanks.
jansails chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
Has Isabella fallen in love with Edward?
Isabella is obsessed with Edward, but under control, the manipulator, until alone with him.
Jacob obviously loves Isabella, wants her, but she holds him as friend & confidante only.
I get the feeling Aro Volturi personally violated Isabella in her younger days. But, perhaps the hatred & need for revenge is based on all business: a firing, being passed over for promotion, not being given credit for a find, a project- something of that nature?
Edward only feels alive now in Isabella's presence, her body.
Every nerve, every breath sings with fire, seeking the moment he is alive, in her.
Edward's discussion of fidelity with Angela hints at her being unfaithful to him before he sold his body to Isabella to provide for Angela's cancer care.
Is this true?
Or was Edward trying to tell Angela something to erase, tarnish his sacrificial hero status as husband?
jansails/jan2

PS:
"flotsam and jetsam"
WELCOME BACK!
Chezel chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
Thanks for updating! Missed these updates
cejsmom chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
I was hoping your return to fb meant a return of this! So happy to have them back but more so to see you again. Excellent update Marie!
Wheels2 chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
Awes update.
MDtwiwriter chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
Wow you came back with a vengeance. I hope Angela gets well, but then what happens to her marriage? Edward must feel so helpless in every facet of his life. He has no control over his wife's illness or Bella's hold on his life. Twisted tale indeed.
shehazi chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
Great to have you back! So much palpable tension in this one, took me straight back to their world. Thanks for persevering, oh, and sharing, of course.
emeralddahlia chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
Wow, thanks for updating. This was a real treat! I've been hoping that you'd finish this fix, and I am willing to wait. Can't give up on some stories, this fic is fantastic. Please continue!
princesspglouie chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
Pls pks update I still care a lot!the story is really good!
KatHat4 chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
Oh Hay! Welcome back to this one and thank you so much for sharing!

It was a bit hard to follow what each of them is truly feeling. Now Jake comes through clear as a bell. He loves her, more than a friend and wants her. But Bella, for all her power and superior financial prowess, for her masterminding and corporate takeovers, she wants to feel sexually submissive ...and it seems like only to Edward. But, is it becoming more than just performing the act? Is she wanting to go through the motions of helping Angela, but inwardly wanting her to die?

And Edward, with the way he wouldn't look at Ang the whole trip, wouldn't really talk to her and just going through the motions like it was his duty, it it out of guilt, bc of what he has done, since he brought up fidelity? He obviously has some physical desires for Bella, but the whole blackmail think is so messed up, just feels like a means to an end for both of them. Confusing.

Hope you return and some progress is made, some clarity presented!
Aldi74 chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
So happy that you're back!
tff000 chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
good
happy to get an update
katinki chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
I'm so glad to see you posting again. This story is such an interesting reading experience for me - it provokes all sorts of jumbled up, contradictory reactions and emotions. It makes me uncomfortable, and I can't say I like the characters, but I like the story. That's a job well done on your part. Thanks for coming back to it. I look forward to more, whenever you can post.
1,014 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »