Reviews for Shame
SudieMac chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
Hope you haven't lost interest in this story as I think it's a fabulous story and your writing is superb. Please update soon. Thank you again for writing for the fans.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
I'm loving this fic, and the idea of Edward being married to Angela is great, Bella is a class A bitch and I'm hoping that in the end Edward will bring her down and leave her with nothing, even if his wife dies I don't think he should end up with Bella.
maxandmo chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
Gah! I feel bad for Edward...which means you're doing a great job!
claudette520 chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
Looking forward to your next update. I love how you played with the characters in this story. Was getting tired of reading the same premise over and over. This is a hot change!
chocaholic123 chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
I think there was an almost-but-not-quite tender moment there,wasn't there? I love the way your writing leaves us guessing, her motivations, his responses, even Jacob's thoughts. You give us a little glimpse then cover it away so we are left trying to work out exactly what it is we saw. I love the way you write and the way you are crafting this story.
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
Oh wow! They are sort of becoming attached to one another! Absolutely amazing job! I cannot wait for more so update real soon! Xoxoxoxoxoxo
CrookedArm chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
Every sentence, every word, every syllable - perfection. I am utterly immersed in this story. The orchestration, the danger, the tension...beyond any intensity I've experienced in a TwiFic before. Duly impressed and clamoring for more of your masterfully chosen words, BellaDonna!
CullensTwiMistress chapter 9 . 8/5/2013
Seems he's hit a nerve.
Unimaginative Olena chapter 9 . 8/5/2013
Poor Edward... I wonder if he'll hate Angela eventually for what he has to do for her, even though she'd unaware. And there's more to Bella than her cynicism and coldness, it seems. I don't know where this might be going, and I can't wait to see.

As for your piece of art, all your words speak to me, that's why I come back for more every time ;)

malleelee chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
Edward, even as he takes control of the sexual activity for this evening and lays some rules for Bella to observe regarding Angela, is a most unhappy man. And the coming of Alice will not make matters better for Edward.
Erroneous78 chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
Oh my goodness.

What was that, at the end, in the limo? I think we saw something more there.

So hot. And she wants him. But for how long?

Erron xoxo
garddita17 chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
It most definitely speaks to me. And in that limo we saw a glimpse of something that I don't think either of them are willing to acknowledge. At least not to each other. But there was a slight shift. Who knows where it will lead, but I think they could both be the better for it.
Moltz chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
This encounter is the most intimate and least mechanical of those to date.
Has the table turned in Edwards favor or will Isabella be even more power hungry and aggressive in the next meeting to prove for power strong hold?
Edward's mother commented that she understood his situation; has she been faced with a similar circumstance that she could have easily walked away from?
roxnroll chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
Great chapter! I think that Isabella was wrong about Edward...he's been very resourceful in getting his family what they need. She's being used just as much as he is...
Can't wait for more!
A penny short chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
You make me feel so much for these two sad and lonely people. You are truly a gifted writer
972 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »