Reviews for Shame
msmargo chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
Oh we care! Thank you.
pnkats chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
Well I still care. Not sure where these characters are going and I still hope for a HEA for these two together although I'm not sure that's what will happen. So glad for this update. I have missed this story.
MarcelleMarie chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
So glad you picked up this story again! Love it!
Xerseven chapter 9 . 7/14/2014
You are blowing my mind with your awesome writing. I found There is a Light and now am reading everything you have posted here. Really good stuff. Thanks so much!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/10/2014
I really liked this story, Bella is sick and Edward is EXTREMELY desperate, but I love this story nonetheless. PLEASE continue writing this!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/4/2014
What a pog
Annie Lantus chapter 9 . 5/15/2014
Amazing story!
NY13 chapter 9 . 5/13/2014
It's interesting and like a lot of stories I've read but the gender roles are reversed. It maked me think of all the studies I've read about gender roles outside the bedroom and how they affect inside the bedroom.
ImYours1901 chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
Amazing, please continue xx
Annie Butts chapter 9 . 4/7/2014
I hope you continue.
I've missed this.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/19/2014
He's a horrible person. Bella's a horrible person. You're a great writer but your characters fucking suck. I can't read this anymore because I hate the characters so much.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
I don't care if his wife is dying he's a cheat and he enjoys it. He's just as bad as Bella.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
Disgusting! This is horseshit!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
Don't do it Edward! Don't!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
What a fucking bitch! I hate Bella. He should have slapped the shit out of her. She deserves it.
1,014 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »