Reviews for Shame
Wow, I... Well I-

This is-

Amazing.
jel19 chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
This is a fantastic story. I have so very much enjoyed what has been written. Your characters are intriguing and multi dimensional and the plot unique and captivating. I truly hope you will continue with this story and give us an update soon, really soon. This is a first class piece of writing BDC.
ginger.l.pike chapter 9 . 10/12/2013
More! :)
Obsessed.
Marie Mermaids chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
The characters are amazing. I love it.
ecdreams chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
A part of this story, the cancer part, hits so close to home. Wanting to do whatever you can to heal that person you love with your whole being, and the inevitable feeling of powerlessness when you realize you can't.
Heidi82 chapter 9 . 9/19/2013
Very well written, loving the story! :)

Please add to summary "ON TEMP HIATUS " to avoid disappointment!

Love,
Heidi
MsBlondThing chapter 9 . 9/18/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter (:
Robbo74 chapter 9 . 9/6/2013
This is an awesome story
Maytwo chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Please update or let us know if you are not going to finish this story. I understand real life gets in the way and I am loving this story so much that I will wait if you need to wait a few months to finish but please let your readers know one way or the other. Thanks
FinnMac chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Slimy. But I'm interested...and still reading.
FinnMac chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Edward needs to take that sedative in the morning too.
FinnMac chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
This sounds like fun, heh heh heh.
Pampers26 chapter 9 . 8/22/2013
Can insaybinjust don't like this Bella, I guess that comes from a place in me where I protect myself much like she does. However I've never been this cruel. I hope at some point she pulls her head outta her ass and stops belittling and breaking Edward down. Can't wait for the next chappie.
punkfox825 chapter 9 . 8/21/2013
Gotta say at first I wasn't sure how comfortable I was with the storyline and material here but it's slowly growing on me
Pampers26 chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
Can I just say I think it's kinda hot as hell when he spats Fuck. U. Ms. Swan. Fuck U. Whew...
987 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »