Reviews for Shame
Guest chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
I don't care if his wife is dying he's a cheat and he enjoys it. He's just as bad as Bella.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
Disgusting! This is horseshit!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
Don't do it Edward! Don't!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
What a fucking bitch! I hate Bella. He should have slapped the shit out of her. She deserves it.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
Kinda wrong to imagine someone else with your wife dying in the next room.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
She sounds like a bitch.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
Where did you go love? I love this seductive beauty of a story so much! Hope you intend to finish because it is amazing! I check regularly for an update.
CyberMindq chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
This is quite good, something different and bals-y. It could be much much better , anyways. I don't know if you have abandoned this story or if this is just on hiatus but you can do so much and go down so many roads with these characters and the plot.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/24/2013
PLEASE! CONTINUE THIS! I ADORE YOUR WORDS!
fatpotatoe chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
You have me holding my breath and on the edge of my seat. I am not cooking dinner and neglecting my husband and children. I am somewhat glad I have to now wait for the next chapter. Bravo for this masterpiece in the making.
fatpotatoe chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Wow, this is subtle and powerful at the same time. Quite a different Edward than the one I am used to.
troy1205 chapter 9 . 11/23/2013
Please tell me you will finish this story! Lie to me I you must! ;)
I love it!
I just read all the chapters at once and Iam craving more please!
Great job
SILVERLINING67 chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
9;)
MusetteBlanchard chapter 9 . 11/15/2013
belladonna, my dear girl, where are you? We all miss you! Is everything all right? I woke up this morning thinking of you and this story *don't ask me why, I don't know*
Come, come, it's time!
Avid reader chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
Loved the plot! Very well-written by the way

But as a brazilian I have to say ouch for the way Bella spoke of my country :)
1,003 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »