Reviews for Shame
bluevolvic chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
pretty intense chapter, everything made me feel like lots of different emotions all at once. Edward is taking on a new role that feels like it is bleeding into his own reality and not only while with Bella. I think that Bella is going though her own change, but is desperate to hang on to her authority role and how she deems herselves not having the same needs as every other person, perhaps she is unaware that she does have the same needs, Edward says she doesn't know what she wants. Maybe this is what she saw in Edward that he can read her and give her want shes needed.
carrie3101 chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
It's been a pretty terrible summer, and I don't look forward to much...but this story is one of those things that I wait for, that I hope for, and that I totally and thoroughly enjoy. Every word, every phrase is crafted so elegantly, so beautifully, and I cannot thank you enough for the time and energy that goes into something like this. I don't like Bella yet, but I feel for her. And holy hell the lemons. Oh My God. Scorching, intense, ridiculously well written. I read it last night, then again at midnight, then again at 8am, and now at 6. I can't get enough. You flawless, perfect person- thank you for making my rough summer a little less rough. xo
sandraev1 chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
I think Edward is getting some physical satisfaction from his and Bella's arrangement. I don't think Angela is going to make it. Thanks
Denny52 chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
Riveting. Don't know how you keep coming up with this stuff but each chapter is better than the last. So good.
weedstert chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
Brilliant chapter..thank you :)
LostIntimidation chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
I love this story, love anticipating where it is going. Will it be an agonizingly bittersweet goodbye? A Greek tragedy? Perhaps a warm cuddly ending (although that would be quite incongruous for this story).
The emotional complexities of this story really draw the reader in and I'm always fascinated by how the main characters react to the situations they put each other in.
Oh, and the sex scenes are incredibly well written, sensual and exciting.
Best story I'm reading right now.
edub409 chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
I can't wait to find out what happened to Bella to make her so disillusioned. I'm afraid that there isn't one incident that led to it...I hope that Bella and Edward can find some way. It's a great story when I feel bad that Angela is sick, but dare I say it? I want her gone already! Again, great story to make me feel this conflicted...
cabal22 chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
Definitely speaks to me and tells me that maybe they are getting more out of this than the original plan. And Edward is having a hard time excepting this fact. Thanks
shehazi chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
I enjoy the complexities of your characters, but I'm very far from understanding this Bella.
Heatherl8367 chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
I really enjoyed this chapter. I'm still so confused about Bella, but she showed so much vulnerability here and Edward showed so much strength. They actually had an emotional connection for a moment. Amazing. Loved it.
tff000 chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
good
Rebadams7 chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
Such broken souls in a sea of possibilities, neither able to fully gain from their surroundings.
Sigh
R
Rochelle Allison chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
it definitely speaks to me ;)
i love the layers, the shifts, the slow evolution.
flyrbrd chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
Thanks!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
Your stories are always filled with such difficult material, but your words make it easier to swallow. You find the humanity where there usually isn't any, and I keep coming back for more.
1,014 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »