Reviews for Shame
Angellovee chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I kept waiting for that glass to move. Can Edward feel her stare or can he hear the camera turn on?
Guest chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
Glad to see an update!
twilighter1964 chapter 10 . 9/23/2014
Wonderful. Fascinating. Continue.
elizabeth bennette chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
Please try to finish the story. Thanks
Anabella chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
Genial y hermoso ! ! gracias por la poesía
TwistStix chapter 10 . 9/15/2014
So pleased to see an update for this story. Love this Bella even though she doesn't make it easy at times. Definitely some skeletons lurking in her closet. Edward's getting a bit tougher and not completely at her mercy, I think Bella enjoys the power struggle. Keep going :)
betsmecullen chapter 10 . 9/13/2014
I can't speak for anyone else out here, but of course I care about this story. I absolutely love the very last line. It gives a peek into what drives her. Your words spark such different reactions in my mind & gut about this story. Think I'm still trying to figure out how I feel about these guys. Thank you for trying to finish what you've started.

Write on. Update when you can...even if it's a while.
PanthErgirl18 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Plz update again soon I love this story! It has completely drawn me in!
SLKerouac chapter 10 . 9/12/2014
Isabella wants what she wants and gets it. She wants Volturi and she will get it. She wants Aro Volturi on his knees in front of her but will she get that? She can't get her mind off of Edward Cullen. She wants him but there is something there. Jake knows that Isabella is wanting Cullen and this does not go for what he wants. He wants Isabella for himself. All of her. Edward got his wife to the clinic. They heard the results and now Angela knows that there really isn't much hope. Edward wants her to do the trail studies. He wants her to fight for herself. Angela knows something is off but will not say anything. Edward has been good with her. He has done so much. Back home Edward was summoned to the office the next afternoon. It was not the regular meeting. This took place in the boardroom. Now he wanted control. He wanted more for Angela and he was going to have Isabella give it to him. It was rough and demanding. Isabella liked it and in the end agreed to what Edward wanted. Does more happen now? Will Angela say anything to Edward about the costs of her experimental treatments? Will Angela find something that will let her know what Edward is willing to do for her? What does Isabella want from Edward? Is there more there than she is willing to admit to? What does Jake do to get Edward Cullen out of Isabella's and his life? To get what he wants-Isabella? Next chapter!
Ali OMalley Cat chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
I'm still reading! I love it. Thank you for updating :)

It's raw and gritty and it makes my heart ache so good.
Nannyjojo chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
Wow.
Welcome back.
Looking forward to seeing where this will go from here.
I really do not like Jacob.
NanStew chapter 10 . 9/10/2014
Wow, forgot about this one. Glad you're working on it.
emeraldivy chapter 10 . 9/10/2014
I'm still reading; thank you for the update! Now I am craving the next chapter...soon, please?
HopeStreet chapter 10 . 9/10/2014
These two are so interesting to me. I don't agree with what they are doing, though I understand Edward's motivation more than Bella's. However, I do see how this is a much needed escape from their present realities for both.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/10/2014
Loved the update...the vulnerability and the intensity are amazing!
967 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »