Reviews for Shame
UNwitty182 chapter 10 . 5/31/2015
Please update! I love this twisted story.
deb.liu.129 chapter 10 . 5/25/2015
Hope you are going to finish this story.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/29/2015
This is so well written! Bravo! Cannot wait to read more!
india chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Please update! Your story is so different and difficult to get into at first but it is amazing!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/19/2015
This is disgusting...i hope bella and edward die horrible painful deaths. What awful people.
ressax chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
Interesting... A bit hard for me to get into but I do want to see where you take this story :)
WriterLover143 chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
more!
raydyan chapter 10 . 10/18/2014
Great! They have such a complicated relationship. Edward is pulled in many directions.
bella-swan25 chapter 10 . 10/12/2014
Please write more
mysticfighter111 chapter 10 . 10/3/2014
I see the dynamic changing between Bella and Edward. She seems to be becoming a tiny bit compassionate, although it looks like she wants to fight it and Edward gains the upper hand in some rare moments. To me Jacob is the only constant here, but he appears stuck in his role. I doubt his time as Bella's partner will ever come. Sadly I get the impression Angela an Edward's marriage is already over.
kelmoore chapter 10 . 10/2/2014
Please continue your wonderful story, and hopefully we won't have to wait so long for the next update. Such an original story line you have taken. It's a very difficult set of circumstances to write about, but you do it so well. Thank you so much.
Margaret TTS chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
I've missed these two !
Welcome home ... x x x
Angellovee chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
Well he said caregiver, I guess it doesn't have to be him.
Angellovee chapter 9 . 9/28/2014
I too understand thinking about running away and having nothing to worry about. Not changing the linens or making sure meds are taking 4 times a day, making sure he eats when he can't stand the thought of food or smiling when all I want is to be the one being taken care of again. I want to see him run and laugh and flex his muscles and be the man I couldn't ever say no to. I miss him even though he's 6 inches away from me and stuck in this bed even though he is only 35.

But then I can't stand being away from him for more than a few hours. He is my everything.
Angellovee chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
Is it just me or is it okay to hate Angela?
984 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »