Reviews for Shame
Elaine chapter 10 . 4/7/2016
I hate getting involved in something that is not finished. If your not going to finish it take it off
KareBear1965 chapter 10 . 3/12/2016
Awesome Chapter

I'm sitting here wanting more.

HUGS
jk chapter 10 . 3/2/2016
this is really confusing...I really don't understand why bella would WAY OVER PAY for sex from a guy that kinda hates her and loves his dying wife? I don't get it
jk chapter 7 . 3/2/2016
as far as ive read so far...they've had sex twice and Edward hasn't given bella a orgasm ...so why in the fuck would she pay for angelas health care? that has to be VERY fucking expensive and I just don't think Edwards "Services" are worth the money
elizabeth bennette chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
Hi, hope you are well. Rereading some of your story. Miss you. Hope you will get a chance to update your stories. Happy New Year!
1853kaz chapter 10 . 10/23/2015
Great story. So meaty it's downright chunky! So much to chew over. Enough of the metaphors. You are one clever little wordsmith, weaving an uncomfortable spell. Cheers :)
1853kaz chapter 8 . 10/23/2015
Wow! Delicious :)
1853kaz chapter 7 . 10/23/2015
Yep, not sleeping right now. Just one more chapter..! :)
1853kaz chapter 5 . 10/23/2015
I repeat, holy crap! :)
1853kaz chapter 4 . 10/23/2015
Poor guy! :)
1853kaz chapter 3 . 10/23/2015
Holy crap! Not the usual run of things, but darkly fascinating :)
Guest chapter 10 . 10/20/2015
Please, please, please finish this story - I know it's been well over a year since any update - but there are many who would like to know how this story finishes. You have such a talent for dark & complicated characters, and in all you versions of Edward & Bellas in all your stories they are captivating. I truly hope you do continue this story - please.
fergi81 chapter 10 . 7/27/2015
I read this chapter before I read the first. I was ready to hate it as I don't really care for a cynical world-weary Bella. Usually. But by the end of the chapter, I was intrigued, so i went to the first chapter and continued to ignore my household chores for the next 1.5 hours while I read all ten chapters. I'm sorry to see this hasn't been updated since Sept. as it does point to another yet unfinished WIP. But having nearly 100 reviews per chapter should be encouraging when so many fans are leaving their E/B fixations behind and moving on. Not that I'm anyone close to being special, but, I don't leave reviews, hardly EVER. But I was moved to leave this review to say that you should know that there are readers that do care about this story and would like to see the continuation of it. It's promise of drams, heartbreak and intrigue is addictive and I'll admit: I'm hooked.
amanita virosa chapter 10 . 7/26/2015
And then? LOL Came across this browsing profiles of authors I like, and now I *need* to know what happens next. And I note that we are not yet past your one year expiration date, so I sit here awaiting another artfully crafted chapter of dysfunction...
nattynel80 chapter 10 . 7/8/2015