Reviews for Shame
Margaret TTS chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
I've missed these two !
Welcome home ... x x x
Angellovee chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
Well he said caregiver, I guess it doesn't have to be him.
Angellovee chapter 9 . 9/28/2014
I too understand thinking about running away and having nothing to worry about. Not changing the linens or making sure meds are taking 4 times a day, making sure he eats when he can't stand the thought of food or smiling when all I want is to be the one being taken care of again. I want to see him run and laugh and flex his muscles and be the man I couldn't ever say no to. I miss him even though he's 6 inches away from me and stuck in this bed even though he is only 35.

But then I can't stand being away from him for more than a few hours. He is my everything.
Angellovee chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
Is it just me or is it okay to hate Angela?
Angellovee chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
He'll cave. He doesn't know how to not be "the fixer".

How much is your pride worth when the world is falling apart?

Ohhh...I like that.

(Now pretend the movie trailer guy is saying it, or even better Rob)
Angellovee chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
Sounds like he needs a little saving for himself
Angellovee chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I kept waiting for that glass to move. Can Edward feel her stare or can he hear the camera turn on?
Guest chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
Glad to see an update!
twilighter1964 chapter 10 . 9/23/2014
Wonderful. Fascinating. Continue.
elizabeth bennette chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
Please try to finish the story. Thanks
Anabella chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
Genial y hermoso ! ! gracias por la poesía
TwistStix chapter 10 . 9/15/2014
So pleased to see an update for this story. Love this Bella even though she doesn't make it easy at times. Definitely some skeletons lurking in her closet. Edward's getting a bit tougher and not completely at her mercy, I think Bella enjoys the power struggle. Keep going :)
betsmecullen chapter 10 . 9/13/2014
I can't speak for anyone else out here, but of course I care about this story. I absolutely love the very last line. It gives a peek into what drives her. Your words spark such different reactions in my mind & gut about this story. Think I'm still trying to figure out how I feel about these guys. Thank you for trying to finish what you've started.

Write on. Update when you can...even if it's a while.
PanthErgirl18 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Plz update again soon I love this story! It has completely drawn me in!
SLKerouac chapter 10 . 9/12/2014
Isabella wants what she wants and gets it. She wants Volturi and she will get it. She wants Aro Volturi on his knees in front of her but will she get that? She can't get her mind off of Edward Cullen. She wants him but there is something there. Jake knows that Isabella is wanting Cullen and this does not go for what he wants. He wants Isabella for himself. All of her. Edward got his wife to the clinic. They heard the results and now Angela knows that there really isn't much hope. Edward wants her to do the trail studies. He wants her to fight for herself. Angela knows something is off but will not say anything. Edward has been good with her. He has done so much. Back home Edward was summoned to the office the next afternoon. It was not the regular meeting. This took place in the boardroom. Now he wanted control. He wanted more for Angela and he was going to have Isabella give it to him. It was rough and demanding. Isabella liked it and in the end agreed to what Edward wanted. Does more happen now? Will Angela say anything to Edward about the costs of her experimental treatments? Will Angela find something that will let her know what Edward is willing to do for her? What does Isabella want from Edward? Is there more there than she is willing to admit to? What does Jake do to get Edward Cullen out of Isabella's and his life? To get what he wants-Isabella? Next chapter!
988 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »