Reviews for Shame
Happy birthday :)
Hoodfabulous chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
I love this story...
Robfan06 chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
Oh Edward...*sniffs*. I feel for this poor man and I'm not liking this Bella as of this moment. Hopefully she will change her ways, we shall see. Thanks for the update my dear sweet lady.

JSYK...we share a birthday. So with that said I want to wish you a very Happy belated Birthday.

Take care.

Xoxo
Barb
blueeyes11354 chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
Only mildly awkward hate sex. lol I'm very curious to know how this will play out. :)
fla.polo chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
Happy birthday perfect author! Only you can write such a distasteful Bella and make me love every minute of it! Beijos! (That's how we say kisses in Brazil )
Chezel chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
Damn! Thats hot
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
It was your birthday? Hope you had a great day!

Man, I really don't like this Bella ... at all! She is conniving and ruthless. I seriously hope she has a change of heart (and personality) at some point later in this story. I hate that she is preying on Edward's vulnerability and desperation. Like I said, ruthless.

Thanks!

Sally
Edmazing chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
Hot damn, birthday girl. You sure know how to create a story. Given the hand that life's dealt Edward, and sure, he had his part in creating the mess, I want to root for Edward taking some pleasure out of this new uh, employment? lol

Yeah, Bella's a piece of work, and I get that he really does want more than his power play game she's set up, but in spite of all of that, I just want him to get some. LOL

Can't wait for more, and again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
jimemon chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
My god, what a disgusting human being she is. Great chapter
Edmazing chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
First off, happy, happy birthday! I hope today has treated you well and your off being pampered and adored as I type. lol

And of course, my favorite part here was the dirty part. lol Yeah, I'm a perv, haha, but it was more than that and we all know it. The repetition was the transport the pushed Edward's deep into his fantasy. And it controlled him. Gah, I love that your words have power and I love that. Thank you for sharing them even if it seems wrong to be the one getting the treat today.

xoxo
Mel
malleelee chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
(I am quite fond of Champagne and cake to celebrate birthdays. Hope you are also.) Knowing the multiple reasons Edward would participate in this game, I am ready to know Bella's reasons. The reactions of Laurent and Jacob suggest this office tryst to have antecedents.
MDtwiwriter chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
Happy Birthday bb!

I am speechless. Ruthless, twisted, heartless, sad are all words that come to mind to describe Ms Swan. Sad, because what would make a person go to these lengths to make someone their whore. Was it Edward in particular that she wanted or because he was the one at the end of his rope? She is like an evil machine of distructiion.
llii chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
Wow your birthday is on friday i envy you lol
Happyyyy birthday :**
Amazzing ch. I love that bella is in control *feminist*
Robward17 chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
HolyFrickinHOTNESS! Whew! I'm seeing stars from holding my breath so I don't WHIMPER like a WHORE at work! Da-AMN! What the hell does she pay Laurant & Jake for their silence & compliance?

Happy Birthday to you, altho We're the ones that got the present! Love this, Linda xo
Nannyjojo chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
Wow.
Bit late, but happy birthday for yesterday.
So it would appear that he has taken the bait.

Looking forward to seeing where this will go.
984 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 47 .. Last Next »