Reviews for Shame
flyrbrd chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
Thanks!
a penny short chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
Wow! You've put your hooks in and I can't wait for the next chapter. Looks like our lion and our lamb have switched sides, for now. So pleased to read a new fic from you.
LostIntimidation chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
That was so hot! The only problem I see is that psychologically, by emasculating Edward in such a way, she's going to wind up with a sullen and bitter man. Not much fun sexually! Hope there are some twists that change up "the game." Can't wait for next chapter!
weedstert chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
Happy birthday!...intense chapter..loved it :)
Sunsetwing chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
Happy birthday :)
Hoodfabulous chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
I love this story...
Robfan06 chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
Oh Edward...*sniffs*. I feel for this poor man and I'm not liking this Bella as of this moment. Hopefully she will change her ways, we shall see. Thanks for the update my dear sweet lady.

JSYK...we share a birthday. So with that said I want to wish you a very Happy belated Birthday.

Take care.

Xoxo
Barb
blueeyes11354 chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
Only mildly awkward hate sex. lol I'm very curious to know how this will play out. :)
fla.polo chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
Happy birthday perfect author! Only you can write such a distasteful Bella and make me love every minute of it! Beijos! (That's how we say kisses in Brazil )
Chezel chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
Damn! Thats hot
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
It was your birthday? Hope you had a great day!

Man, I really don't like this Bella ... at all! She is conniving and ruthless. I seriously hope she has a change of heart (and personality) at some point later in this story. I hate that she is preying on Edward's vulnerability and desperation. Like I said, ruthless.

Thanks!

Sally
Edmazing chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
Hot damn, birthday girl. You sure know how to create a story. Given the hand that life's dealt Edward, and sure, he had his part in creating the mess, I want to root for Edward taking some pleasure out of this new uh, employment? lol

Yeah, Bella's a piece of work, and I get that he really does want more than his power play game she's set up, but in spite of all of that, I just want him to get some. LOL

Can't wait for more, and again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
jimemon chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
My god, what a disgusting human being she is. Great chapter
Edmazing chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
First off, happy, happy birthday! I hope today has treated you well and your off being pampered and adored as I type. lol

And of course, my favorite part here was the dirty part. lol Yeah, I'm a perv, haha, but it was more than that and we all know it. The repetition was the transport the pushed Edward's deep into his fantasy. And it controlled him. Gah, I love that your words have power and I love that. Thank you for sharing them even if it seems wrong to be the one getting the treat today.

xoxo
Mel
malleelee chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
(I am quite fond of Champagne and cake to celebrate birthdays. Hope you are also.) Knowing the multiple reasons Edward would participate in this game, I am ready to know Bella's reasons. The reactions of Laurent and Jacob suggest this office tryst to have antecedents.
988 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 47 .. Last Next »