Reviews for Shame
Moltz chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
There is a string, like a fine silk thread, that is beginning to wrap itself around them. Binding their forms together in a way that causes a dependency so unexpected that it confuses Ms. Swan.
Merah chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
So I have just stumbled upon your story at TLS. I always love your stories, and I am really loving this one. It's different. Interesting. I hope you keep the updates coming (as you feel the need to share them...no pressure). Thanks for sharing this with us!
flyrbrd chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
Thanks! I love it ;)
JustSu chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
Thank you for coming back.
This story is hard to read but oddly hypnotic nonetheless.
Robbo74 chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
I am so excited you have written again! I loved this story when you first wrote but couldn't remember the name and have been searching for it! Yah! I hope you finish it ;)
Judyblue95 chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
I had almost given up on you ever posting more of this delicious story. I'm so glad I was wrong! I went back and read the previous 9 chapters before reading this one as I wanted to remember the intensity and nuance of every word. So good. So very avaricious! I love your story and fervently hope you give us more soon. In the last sentence, do you mean that she manufactured the doctor's results for Angela's tests and treatments or that maybe Bella manufactured the event so that more treatment could take place...? I begin to see the vulnerable child beneath the corporate shark in her. Just a hint...
Smusic F. Reader chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
I put this story on my TBR list a long time ago and decided to read it when I saw a recent update. OMG, I never thought that I would go for this type of story, but now, I can't stop reading it. I am so hooked. Please update soon.
Bevey99 chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
I hope I'm not the only one. But I loved this story. Glad I let it sit around, instead of deleting. But then again I'll read anything you write.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
I'm glad you've not given this tale up, thank you for that. We, the readers, get little answers here and there, yet so many more questions pop up in their wake. Jacob has been pretty clear for a while now, as he truly loves her. She's the conundrum in the story. What is driving her complete need to take down Volturi? More specifically, Aro? Since they are swooping in with Marcus in charge and she is disappointed. Paul Cameron seems to be a loose cannon . . . and may be working inside SAG for Volturi . . . that whole bit seems crunchy. The conversation between Angela and Edward was interesting . . . hinted at her being unfaithful to him in the past . . . perhaps before she got ill. Maybe even before they were engaged. His family is still quite the mystery. Why wouldn't his own sister let him know she's pregnant? Odd. Especially since he's been the one helping them financially for a while there. Plus, the ending there, her calling him to the board meeting instead of the office was strange. I do like how he takes control of her, and she does too. I still have no idea how this will end and that is half the fun of the journey. Please don't take another year to update. xo Christy
ecdreams chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
I was so happy to see you had updated one of my favorite stories. I wonder what use Bella would have for Edward if Angela died? Such a complex story and your writing of it is divine torture. Thank you!
katiej1 chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
Thank you thank you thank you for the update! Missed you :)
twifan20 chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
Does this mean that Angela cheated on Edward? Maybe before she was sick?
fatpotatoe chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
Thanks for another chapter. I waited. Brilliant writing . I enjoy the power play between E and B and all that goes on in their heads. Look forward to a lot more it it. Thanks again.
unknown chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
Keep going... and dont take a year haha.
alisapay1 chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
I'm enjoying this story so much! I'm looking forward to more! Thanks so much for writing! I appreciate it so much! Mwah!
968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »