Reviews for Shame
garddita17 chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
It most definitely speaks to me. And in that limo we saw a glimpse of something that I don't think either of them are willing to acknowledge. At least not to each other. But there was a slight shift. Who knows where it will lead, but I think they could both be the better for it.
Moltz chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
This encounter is the most intimate and least mechanical of those to date.
Has the table turned in Edwards favor or will Isabella be even more power hungry and aggressive in the next meeting to prove for power strong hold?
Edward's mother commented that she understood his situation; has she been faced with a similar circumstance that she could have easily walked away from?
roxnroll chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
Great chapter! I think that Isabella was wrong about Edward...he's been very resourceful in getting his family what they need. She's being used just as much as he is...
Can't wait for more!
Rox
A penny short chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
You make me feel so much for these two sad and lonely people. You are truly a gifted writer
insanemum chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
This is awful - but so good. I hope you know what I mean. It's a reprehensible thing that Bella is doing - but you write it so well.
LAL69 chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
Wow! I can not wait to hear all of Bella's back story, as to why she is so driven to be on top. Edward reminds me of how my Mom was when I was younger, always the care taker for everyone , but herself. When my mom first met her sole mate I was a 16 year old know it all teenager, so I did not like my mom's new guy. By the time that got remarried and had gone through hell and back with my own relationship, I was no longer blind and began to see what my Mom and Dad(step father) really had. True love, friendship, happiness and each other!
Edmazing chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
Gah, i felt bad about real life keeping me away from opening this up, and even more so now after your author's note.

Of course this speaks to me. In the beginning I felt so horribly for Edward trying to be Hercules when all he had was human shoulders. His situation hasn't really changed, but he has. Is. And I never thought he'd be able to grow from this arrangement.

Honestly, I thought it would eat him up, and it still may, but at least he is finally taking something from the world in return for all of his effort. Where this will lead I do not know, but I'm anxious to see it through.

Thank you for continuing to share your works with us and I wish you the best of everything.

xoxo
Mel
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
Your words just break my heart in this story. I am hanging on here, because I just adore all of your work, your writing. It is so very hard for me to hang on though. This is a very sad and angsty tale . . . my heart hurts to read it. I keep having hopes and expectations that you make it better. Perhaps your heading us on to no HEA. Actually . . . I don't see how they could have an HEA at this point. Perhaps it will come out in the future on how they can have one. I just want Edward happy at this point. Everyone, and I mean everyone in his life is using him for one thing or another and he can't escape. I'm surprised he is holding on. Again, holding on here . . . but it hurts.
Christy
sulliedsoles chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
I am loving this fic. The way e & b keep taking each other by surprise, the smut (of course!), and especially how it pulls at my heart for poor e. can't wait to keep reading!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
Very intense. I am looking forward to other chapters.
alisapay1 chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
Edward is struggling so hard but I think he got thru to Bella a little bit. I'm glad they both got what they wanted... Thanks for writing this for us for free! I appreciate it so much! Mwah!
bon123 chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
This is definitely not what you can call 'light' reading material. This is one disturbing, gut wrenching fic. Your writing however is sooooo clever, it's beautiful. I love it.
DawnsWhimsy chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
How do I say this without sounding horrible? His family need to get off their asses and help themselves out instead of relying on him for everything. Oh and truly this part is without malice but just let Angela die she will be way better off and so will Edward rather he thinks so right now or not. She never really loved him anyway and she hasn't been a real wife in a long, long time.
jamiwood chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
I love your writing I love this story and can't wait for the next update sooo good!
nitammi chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
Tragic. Things will never be the same. This is a brave story and I am soaking it up but feel guilty just the same.
856 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »