Reviews for Shame
pinktomate chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
I'm hooked! & Like your story so far...

Thanks for sharing!
cejsmom chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
I keep wondering who will feel the shame in this one. I'm hoping Bella will eventually but I'm thinking it will hit Edward first - hard.
jansails chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
The conversation is hopefully proof the Ice Queen does not know Edward's wife is in terminal decline.
jansails/jan2
cabal22 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Not a Bella I like at all...she preys on the down and out. But it's a story that I am loving immensely! Thanks for what I'm sure is gearing up to be wickedly good.
debslmac chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
:):)
Atinaread chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
OMG! anxiously waiting for more! ;) xoxo
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Oh my... not liking her
MoniNP Monica Nopi chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
The helplessness he is feeling cuts me to the bone.. *sniffs*..
Thank you hon.. xx - M
NanStew chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Does this story have anything to do with Rob's current life maybe? Glad you're back.
kitkatr chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
wow! I love, love, love this story! Wonderful characters; can't wait to see how it plays out! Bella has Edward painted in a corner!
tff000 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
fannygilmore chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
A Bella we'll learn to hate? I love it.
Thanks.
Erroneous78 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
She really has done her homework and sadly (or maybe not so) it looks like she has him by the short and curlies.

Who knew Bella could be do manipulative?

I quite like it, how odd!

See you next week! Have a wonderful weekend.

Erron xoxo
banshee69 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
I'm intrigued to say the least. Definitely interesting.

I'm a little confused by Edward's marriage to Angela. Did they only get married so she would have health insurance? Have they ever consummated their marriage, or is paper only kind of thing?

I'm taken by this Bella. She sees what she wants and she goes after it. And she basically has Edward where she wants him, he's strapped and needs financial help. She scratches his back, he scratches her 'itch' and everything's goes off without a hitch. Looking forward to more.
Erroneous78 chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
What a bum hand he has been dealt.

I have no idea where this is going but I'm utterly intrigued.

Erron xoxo