Reviews for Shame
JasperWhitlockIsTheStud chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Bloody hell. This is amazing. Never have I seem such a brilliant plot.

God can't wait to find out what else happens! I already feel a lovely turn. I love a ruthless, form Bella. She does wonders ;)

Can't wait for the next chapter! x
jaymac1 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Wow, what a manipulative cow!
twitoria chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Wow I'm spun. I'll just be here...waiting...for more... Somewhat patiently... That's a lie ha
Rochelle Allison chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
wow! i'm totally digging this. you've flipped what could be a tired scenario - completely on its head. i love the characters, the circumstances, and as always, your writing is top notch.
cannot wait for more.
2old4fanfic chapter 3 . 5/24/2013 about corporate badass Bella-she's got the iron pair in this relationship
mysticfighter111 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
I'm sure Bella's blackmail will work. Edward loves hiswife andAngela is helpless. He is not used to ask friends and family for help, I'm sure they would pitch in but I have the impression this though won't enter Edward's mind. Bella is quite disgusting in her scheming, not above letting a very ill and very innocent person suffer. She and Edward seem to be sexually attracted but her ruthlessness is quite off-putting, but maybe she will get a kick out of Edward's self-hate he is sure to feel once he accepts her offer. What is Jakes's role in this evil plan?
ilive2read chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
ok this is my first fic ever where I am not thinking much of Bella, plenty of douche Edwards out there, she is my first douche Bella...still love the story though, it is very interesting.
stormy315 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
great chapter...bella is a really vicious woman...will he give in? looking forward to the next chapter...
krazi4TwiSaga chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Oh my... You have me salavating! Loved it!
MDtwiwriter chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
I would say that Bella is a mega Bitch, but she is so much more than that. She is heartless. What kind of person does this to a man whose wife is dying? I guess we will see.

Enjoy your holiday weekend.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
You warned that she would be evil, but this is just . . . WOW. She is fully aware of what he is going through, and yet she pounces at his jugular . . . she has no boundaries. I'm more than a little squicked out by her. Why do I have a feeling that his parents would help, if only he would just ask? Are they no longer around? You mentioned that he has taken care of everyone around him financially . . . to the point that he is now destitute. Of course he will accept this deal . . . there would be no story otherwise. That said, I really hope he burns Bella later when he gets the chance. Poor Edward.
beckysue999 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
"repelled by the tension radiating from the booth"

I, on the other hand, am oddly compelled!

Love the idea of a ruthless and insane Bella. The only thing better than a fun summer read is a well-written fun summer read - thank you.
ajs99 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
pinktomate chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
I'm hooked! & Like your story so far...

Thanks for sharing!
cejsmom chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
I keep wondering who will feel the shame in this one. I'm hoping Bella will eventually but I'm thinking it will hit Edward first - hard.
979 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 62 .. Last Next »