Reviews for Shame
fuzzyltlwingedthing chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
hehehe. Love it!
nelly chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
I dont want edward to accept..i mean i want them together obvz but not in this way...but i sooo badly wanna know whats gonna happen next..good luck writing :)
NKubie chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Bella is one cold-hearted, manipulative bitch! That's usually Edward's role, except for the bitch part. He's generally an asshole in such situations. It seems like Bella is just shy of knowing the "whole" truth. Does she know that Edward's wife is dying of cancer? She should be able to easily access her own company's insurance records (even if they are confidential) and know that his money is going towards medical bills. If so and she's still asking him to betray his wife, she's even more cold-hearted than I thought. I think I'm going to dislike her like I dislike lots of Edwards until she redeems herself. Which I really hope she does. I'm not sure how I feel about this arrangement, as much as I'm a E/B shipper. You've given me lots of food for thought. (Not surprising.) It makes me feel awful that he'll get to a point where he'll have to commit adultery just to help his wife. Forcing him into that kind of betrayal. That can eat a person up. It makes me sad, though I'm really anxious to see how this all comes about. And I may go to fic hell for this, but maybe Angela will die before he starts this "arrangement." He'll still be near financial ruin, but won't be cheating. On the other hand, I'm not sure the dramatic tension would be there if he's a widower. Quite a quandary I find myself in. Again, anxious to see how this goes.

Have a wonderful holiday weekend!
xo
Nan
tsm0836 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
I think this Bella has to be the most (I cannot think of a strong enought word) nasty one I have ever read. She has obviously sold her soul to the Devil of Corporate Power, Greed and Ego. Though I am intrigued and love your writing this story is different. Thank you.
Silentwhisperss chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Oh. My god...
JasperWhitlockIsTheStud chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Bloody hell. This is amazing. Never have I seem such a brilliant plot.

God can't wait to find out what else happens! I already feel a lovely turn. I love a ruthless, form Bella. She does wonders ;)

Can't wait for the next chapter! x
jaymac1 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Wow, what a manipulative cow!
twitoria chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Wow I'm spun. I'll just be here...waiting...for more... Somewhat patiently... That's a lie ha
Rochelle Allison chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
OMGGGGGGG!
wow! i'm totally digging this. you've flipped what could be a tired scenario - completely on its head. i love the characters, the circumstances, and as always, your writing is top notch.
cannot wait for more.
2old4fanfic chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
O...K...talk about corporate badass Bella-she's got the iron pair in this relationship
mysticfighter111 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
I'm sure Bella's blackmail will work. Edward loves hiswife andAngela is helpless. He is not used to ask friends and family for help, I'm sure they would pitch in but I have the impression this though won't enter Edward's mind. Bella is quite disgusting in her scheming, not above letting a very ill and very innocent person suffer. She and Edward seem to be sexually attracted but her ruthlessness is quite off-putting, but maybe she will get a kick out of Edward's self-hate he is sure to feel once he accepts her offer. What is Jakes's role in this evil plan?
ilive2read chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
ok this is my first fic ever where I am not thinking much of Bella, plenty of douche Edwards out there, she is my first douche Bella...still love the story though, it is very interesting.
stormy315 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
great chapter...bella is a really vicious woman...will he give in? looking forward to the next chapter...
krazi4TwiSaga chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Oh my... You have me salavating! Loved it!
Xoxo
MDtwiwriter chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
I would say that Bella is a mega Bitch, but she is so much more than that. She is heartless. What kind of person does this to a man whose wife is dying? I guess we will see.

Enjoy your holiday weekend.
984 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 62 .. Last Next »