Reviews for Shame
stormy315 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
great chapter...bella is a really vicious woman...will he give in? looking forward to the next chapter...
krazi4TwiSaga chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Oh my... You have me salavating! Loved it!
Xoxo
MDtwiwriter chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
I would say that Bella is a mega Bitch, but she is so much more than that. She is heartless. What kind of person does this to a man whose wife is dying? I guess we will see.

Enjoy your holiday weekend.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
You warned that she would be evil, but this is just . . . WOW. She is fully aware of what he is going through, and yet she pounces at his jugular . . . she has no boundaries. I'm more than a little squicked out by her. Why do I have a feeling that his parents would help, if only he would just ask? Are they no longer around? You mentioned that he has taken care of everyone around him financially . . . to the point that he is now destitute. Of course he will accept this deal . . . there would be no story otherwise. That said, I really hope he burns Bella later when he gets the chance. Poor Edward.
beckysue999 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
"repelled by the tension radiating from the booth"

I, on the other hand, am oddly compelled!

Love the idea of a ruthless and insane Bella. The only thing better than a fun summer read is a well-written fun summer read - thank you.
ajs99 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
SO GOOD
pinktomate chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
I'm hooked! & Like your story so far...

Thanks for sharing!
cejsmom chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
I keep wondering who will feel the shame in this one. I'm hoping Bella will eventually but I'm thinking it will hit Edward first - hard.
jansails chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
The conversation is hopefully proof the Ice Queen does not know Edward's wife is in terminal decline.
jansails/jan2
cabal22 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Not a Bella I like at all...she preys on the down and out. But it's a story that I am loving immensely! Thanks for what I'm sure is gearing up to be wickedly good.
debslmac chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
:):)
Atinaread chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
OMG! anxiously waiting for more! ;) xoxo
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Oh my... not liking her
MoniNP Monica Nopi chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
The helplessness he is feeling cuts me to the bone.. *sniffs*..
Thank you hon.. xx - M
NanStew chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Does this story have anything to do with Rob's current life maybe? Glad you're back.
972 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 62 .. Last Next »